Hi, guys! I have been playing Diablo
and its sequel for weeks. I beat the first game as all three characters. I managed to beat the second game as a Barbarian, and then beat the expansion pack Lord Of Destruction
with the same Barbarian.
I agree that Duriel is definitely That One Boss
. Since I was playing a Barbarian, I had to fight him up close. I think I was killed 5 or 6 times at least! How on earth do you beat a boss like that without getting killed?
Oh, yeah, and I noticed how the article for the first two Diablo
games makes it sound like every
player character went Ax-Crazy
or pulled a Face-Heel Turn
. I diagree. Okay, yes, every player character in the first game went bad, and you had to kill them off with new player characters in the second game.
But...I have checked a number of websites on the characters of Diablo II
, and they more or less state that next to nothing
has been stated on the fates of the second game's characters. There is some information given for some of the characters, though:
- Barbarian: Funny enough, the Barbarian in the third game was supposed to be the Barbarian from the second game, all aged up to be a Badass Grandpa. For some reason, Blizzard dropped that idea. There is speculation that Qual-Kehk is the male Barbarian and Charsi is the female Barbarian in the third game. If you have played the second game, you should know what I'm talking about!
- Necromancer: Hey, did you know that this guy took on an apprentice, and you get to meet the apprentice in Diablo III?
- Sorceress: Some say that Isendra (apparently that's her canon name) went on to train a certain Wizard that appears in Diablo III.
- Assassin: There's some who think that the playable Assassin killed the Sorceress and is going after the Wizard next. That may be Word of Dante, however.
- Very little has been said about the Paladin, Amazon, and Druid.
I just find it hard to believe that the Diablo II
protagonists went bad, when nothing had been stated or shown!