edited 18th Sep '11 2:10:26 PM by USAF713
edited 18th Sep '11 5:04:36 PM by KyleJacobs
edited 19th Sep '11 10:45:26 AM by AwayLaughing
edited 20th Sep '11 12:07:50 AM by tropetown
- Book 1: "Am I in love?" will be said first by Toby when he starts to get a crush on Jack. Jack will say it after realizing that he's in love with Toby and wondering if, after trying and failing with so many people (male and female) he's finally found someone. "I am free" will be said after Toby comes out of the closet and Jack after hooking up with Toby and finally becoming a one-man-man.
- Book 2 will probably only feature "I am free".
- Book 3 will feature "Am I in love" uttered by Jack in a flashback to his childhood when he met his Closet Key (well, closet of bisexuality) for the first time. "I am free" will be uttered after he comes to terms with said closet key's death.
- Book 4 will feature "Am I in love" for Tyler and Kevin, and "I am free" when Tyler comes out of the closet, Kevin is released from his abusive boyfriend's grasp and Lydia goes through her transition.
- Not sure about books 5-8.
edited 3rd Mar '12 9:01:38 PM by CJCroen1393
- "I will defend you."
- "The world is made of lies."
- "Come with me to the end of the world."
- "Time...to change things."
edited 3rd Mar '12 11:44:02 PM by feotakahari