Major misuse.: Frills Of Justice get usage counts
- Characters: Dissidia: Final Fantasy Warriors Of Chaos: Kuja does not fit this trope in any way.
- Characters.Ace Attorney Prosecutors And Law Enforcement Officers: Wearing a cravat is not this trope. (Don't know why this is a redlink. It shows up just fine on Characters.Ace Attorney.)
- PlayingWith.And Now For Someone Completely Different: Context implies it's about dress frills.
- Opposite Tropes: As mentioned, it's not actually the opposite of Spikes of Villainy.
- Characters.Ao No Exorcist: You can see in the guy's picture that it's misuse.
- Badass in Distress: Context implies just wearing a frilly outfit.
- Bling of War: Misuses not only this for just wearing frills, but also misuses Spikes of Villainy for just wearing spikes.
- Butterfly of Death and Rebirth: Correct
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Correct
- PlayingWith.Chainmail Bikini: Hard to tell. Context doesn't make it clear if it's the costume alone, or the upgrade.
- Characters.F-Zero F-Zero X: Confused for just a fancy mask.
- Characters.Final Fantasy III: Confused for just a frilly outfit.
- Characters.Final Fantasy Type-0: Again, confused for an outfit.
- Fingerless Gloves: Correct
- Fluffy Fashion Feathers: Correct
- Foil: Confused with being the opposite of Spikes of Villainy.
- Fresh Pretty Cure!: Despite being a magical girl show that actually has this trope, it still manages to misuse it by claiming this is there since the beginning, which is impossible... unless the show mentioned previous outfits before the show (seriously, if they did that, I'll count this as correct).
- Fushigiboshi No Futagohime: Despite not being magical girls, it is a costume upgrade, so I think we can count that as correct.
- Futari wa Pretty Cure: Correct
- FanFic.Futari Wa Pretty Cure Blue Moon: Correct
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star: No context, but as long as there are costume upgrades, it's correct.
- Ghost Whisperer: Confused for merely wearing frills.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Using the metaphor "frilly" for this.
- Gorgeous Garment Generation: Correct
- Guardian's Crusade: Despite not being a magical girl, it is a costume upgrade, so I think we can count that as correct.
- Kaleido Star: Confused for fancy costumes.
- Kamichama Karin: Correct
- FanFic.Knight Of Lolicon: Correct
- Magic Knight Rayearth: Correct
- Awesome.Mai-Otome: Confused for just frill alone.
- Maid RPG: Plain, old Maid outfits, or even the hats, are not this trope.
- Mecha Expansion Pack: Correct
- Ōkami: Well since it's not an outfit, and it's not really fancying stuff up, it still looks like a misuse.
edited 11th Sep '11 2:50:07 PM by DragonQuestZ
Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star is iffy its a sidegrade not an upgrade its actually 2 different transformations of equal power just different element (they never actually get an upgrade till a non-canon Crossover movie.)
edited 11th Sep '11 3:08:35 PM by Raso
edited 11th Sep '11 4:41:09 PM by Auxdarastrix
edited 11th Sep '11 4:51:28 PM by Raso
edited 11th Sep '11 6:44:54 PM by shimaspawn
edited 11th Sep '11 6:56:13 PM by Raso
edited 11th Sep '11 7:14:35 PM by NoirGrimoir
edited 11th Sep '11 7:22:25 PM by Raso
edited 11th Sep '11 7:27:07 PM by Raso
edited 11th Sep '11 7:40:04 PM by NoirGrimoir
edited 11th Sep '11 7:39:32 PM by shimaspawn