Convert to Index?: Standard Status Effects get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 3rd Feb 2014 11:59:00 PM
- Damage Over Time - When it causes your health to degrade.
- Action Lockdown - You can't act at all, such as stop, stun, sleep, etc.
- Ability Lockdown - Only certain abilities are locked or left available, like silence, root, and in some cases, berserk.
- Stat Reduction - Blind, slow, lower power, etc.
- Time Delayed Effect - Anything that takes time before it actually takes effect. Usually death or something equally nasty, but can overlap.
- Forced Action - Character acts on his own, without your input, like berserk, fear*, charm, or confusion.
- Transformation - This is essentially a bundled Stat Reduction, Ability Lockdown, and Baleful Polymorph package (though not necessarily all of them). I'm not sure it requires its own page, since it's really more of a collection of effects/tropes.
edited 4th Jun '12 11:28:44 PM by Feather7603
- Action Randomizer and Face Heel Effect are both about taking control away from the player, so I put them in the same. The difference is what AI the character uses, but I don't think that's enough for separate pages.
- Ability Lockout and Ability Lockin are two sides of the same coin. They're both about disabling part of your skill repertoire.
- Reduced Accuracy is just a specific Stat Reduction. On a technical level, it doesn't always work like that*, but the effect is the same.
edited 5th Jun '12 1:12:20 PM by DarkConfidant
edited 16th Jul '12 9:47:55 AM by ccoa
Page Action: Standard Status Effects
2nd Sep '11 1:18:23 PM