Alright, I'll give this a shot, given that I can use a Robot Girl
- Name: Koruichi (Koru-1) Senkan
- Age: 18 months since the day she was first worked on. 15 days since she left the factory.
- Sexuality: She's a robot, people. Make that what you will
- Appearance: In the outside, Koru-1 looks like a standard Girls Love character, with silvery, shoulder-length hair, a pale complexion and an average, if not slender built. Her face was modeled after a particular teen idol, with dreamy eyes, slender yet long nose, leveled brows, thin lips and a generally cute expression, originally for the purpose of rousing the morale of soldiers in her squad.
- Personality: Most of the time, she would act like a generic Girls Love eroge character, who manages to be ditzy, naive, innocent and cute in an endearing kind of way. Some of the time, though, her personality would change 180 degree, into a brutally calculating soldier who swears like a trooper, as trigger happy as humanly possible. At said times, her voice would become several octave lower as well as being infinitely more threatening...
Koru-1 is supposedly armored to the teeth and armed with a number of devastating, next-gen weapons, including an experimental Gauss rail gun that fires an anti-materiel slug
, an ear-mounted CIWS micro-flak cannons that fire antipersonnel needle rounds and a prototype adaptive forcefield capable of greatly reducing damage. In times of great duress, she can also stress her reactors and motor system to the limit, greatly increasing all her performance stats, an ability not-so-subtly dubbed "Finest Hour" by the lead engineer of TEC
Or at least, that was what her creator advertised to the Japanese Defense Force. In truth, for the purpose of her altered mission, all of her deadly weapons had been taken away and replaced by joke versions of themselves. Her rail gun is replaced with a high-pressure water gun, her CIWS shooting condensed water vapor
, and her adaptive forcefield so altered as to be able to block only punches and kicks in order to conserve energy. (Un)fortunately, her Finest Hour could not be removed, owing to it being built into her systems. Also, all of her heavy-duty composite armor had been removed, resulting in a relatively unprotected body not dissimilar to other human teenage girls.
Koru-1 is a prototype combat robot made by the Tokyo Engineering Corporation (TEC) as part of its $34 billion bid to the Japanese Defense Force to supply them with humanoid combat machines. Unlike her predecessors, the Akkan, Marza, Sova and Dunov classes, which were modified from household robots, Koru is supposed to be the first dedicated combat robot ever made in the company's 70 years of history, armed with an array of heavy weapons. She was designed by the best of TEC's engineers and supposedly programmed with the personality of an ideal soldier and leader of men on the field of battle...
... that was, until the company realized all too late that the "soldierly" personality had been badly implemented several days before she was supposed to be handed over to the army, far too late for any last-minute adjustment. The company's higher-ups were mortified - giving a defect product to the army is a death sentence to their business for good reasons. They were largely unable to find a good solution to this problem, until a particular daring greenhorn engineer suggested another solution: Modifying Koru-1 into an experimental social robot to test the social interaction capability of the Koru-class combat robots. After all, the best combat robot should, as have been proven by many theories and fiction, be able to fight and not act like an emotionless asshole to her squadmates. To this purpose he suggested a radical move - send the robot into an all-girl's school in order to test her ability to adapt to a social background to further refine her personality.
The engineer's decision was approved with gusto from the higher-ups, and he spent the next three days reprogramming Koru-1's personality to fit her new purpose. Fortunately, the engineer was a closet Yuri Fanboy
and lover of romance Visual Novel
, so he tried to reprogram her exactly as a female lead in a Girls Love
eroge he had played some time before. Unfortunately, his programming was incomplete, leading to a bizarre personality where, while Koru would mostly act like a naive, sweet and innocent cutie
, at certain times she would revert to her standard soldierly personality. This is especially
true whenever she activates her Finest Hour abiity, which completely and utterly overrides her normal personality.
edited 9th Sep '11 5:55:03 AM by ArgeusthePaladin