Super Fun Time Yuri RP:
- Name: Rebecca Schumacher
- Age: 51
- Sexuality: She doesn't think that's anyone's business.
- Appearance: Long, curly black hair that's graying rapidly, small circular spectacles, pale white skin, 5'2", short and plump body.
- Personality: Rebecca takes her job very seriously. She is no nonsense professionally, but has a good sense of humor, and is quite relaxed once she gets to know someone more. Though she may seem strict initially, she cares deeply for her students, and would give her left leg for any of them.
- Skills: Rebecca is a school counselor, and is considered by many to be one of the best at her job. In her spare time, she plays the violin, and has a huge soft spot for bowling.
- Biography: Rebecca grew up in San Francisco, California, where she had a fairly non-eventful, average life. During college, she decided to travel abroad to Japan for a couple of years. Upon seeing many of the social issues plaguing the country, she decided to settle there after getting her Master's in Psychology, so she could do her part to help. It was a long and grueling process, but eventually, she was able to find work as a counselor at a high school in Kansai City. She's resided there for about 20 years now, where she's lived a satisfied life helping students with their problems.
edited 8th Sep '11 3:31:12 AM by DJBidoof
- Name: Mallory Schumacher
- Age: 16
- Sexuality: The thought of sex or romance barely even crosses her mind.
- Appearance: Quite tall for her age, with Asian features and smooth, pale skin. Clearly doesn't resemble her mother, Rebecca, in the slightest. Mallory is stunningly beautiful and highly aware of it, accentuating her beauty however possible. She wears a myriad of colourful contact lenses, and dyes streaks of red and bronze colour into her long, well-cared-for, jet-black hair. She also never goes out in public without a healthy layer of flawlessly-applied makeup.
- Personality: Mallory is highly intelligent and brutally honest, often saying exactly what is on her mind without any sort of regard for people's feelings. This and her compulsive need to constantly gossip serve to make her come across as a complete bitch. Which she really is, in a lot of ways. She is aware of her own considerable talents and will flaunt them at any opportunity. Her greatest dream is to be a singer/songwriter in her own right. She does not like people in general very much, but she loves her mother and enjoys socialising in order to find out new pieces of gossip.
- Skills: A student who gets straight A's for effort and straight C's for attitude, Mallory basks in the knowledge that she is one of those infuriating people who can get by with little or no effort. She is a reasonably good musician, with a generically good voice and command of piano, guitar and violin, and an excellent songwriter who can write genuinely moving music and lyrics.
- Biography: Mallory is Rebecca's adopted daughter. Originally born in Korea, she was quickly adopted by the counsellor and shipped off to her new life in Japan, where she promptly began to carve a path in society as a raging bitch. Throughout her life, she has had everything she could have ever really wanted; her mother, while by no means rich, earned enough to keep her daughter happy.
- Name: Koruichi (Koru-1) Senkan
- Age: 18 months since the day she was first worked on. 15 days since she left the factory.
- Sexuality: She's a robot, people. Make that what you will
- Appearance: In the outside, Koru-1 looks like a standard Girls Love character, with silvery, shoulder-length hair, a pale complexion and an average, if not slender built. Her face was modeled after a particular teen idol, with dreamy eyes, slender yet long nose, leveled brows, thin lips and a generally cute expression, originally for the purpose of rousing the morale of soldiers in her squad.
- Personality: Most of the time, she would act like a generic Girls Love eroge character, who manages to be ditzy, naive, innocent and cute in an endearing kind of way. Some of the time, though, her personality would change 180 degree, into a brutally calculating soldier who swears like a trooper, as trigger happy as humanly possible. At said times, her voice would become several octave lower as well as being infinitely more threatening...
edited 9th Sep '11 5:55:03 AM by ArgeusthePaladin
edited 9th Sep '11 9:02:20 AM by ckretaznman
- Name: Hanabusa Momoko
- Age: 16
- Sexuality: Lesbian, and she's not even slightly in the closet. She's quite proud of it, really.
- Appearance: Momoko is somewhat shorter then her classmates of the same age, and her black hair reaches to her lower back in sheer length. Her chest is fair sized but not particularly large, and she's got a somewhat slender in bodyshape. Her features could perhaps be labled moe by anyone who would be so inclined to call her that.
- Personality: Momoko's favorite passtime is to troll. When trolling, she will put on a totally deadpan expression and tone and say the most completely bizarre things(sometimes in conjunction with strange objects) to induce confusion, surprise and whatever other emotions may crop up. When she's not being a merciless troll, she can prove to be a caring person who enjoys company. Along with this, she occasionally proves herself to be surprisingly perverse. When something emotionally distressing manages to break through to her, she generally becomes very upset, a sharp contrast to her normal attitude. One of the things liable to upset her is mention of her father, and very large vehicles tend to make her nervous.
- Skills: Apart from being quite adept at running, Momoko doesn't have much in the way of unique skills.
- Biography: Momoko's life was mostly normal, though she's been a troll since first grade. Her life was average until she hit eight years old. Her father was killed when struck by a semi truck driven by a reckless driver. The incident was greatly upsetting for her, as one would expect, but she has gotten over her father's death. She remains nervous around large vehicles due to the accident and sometimes misses her father, but she mostly retains her trolling ways. She discovered that she likes girls only a year after her father's death, and instantly accepted that fact(and nowadays puts some pride into it).
edited 9th Sep '11 10:32:04 PM by daltar
- Name: Sakura Nekomi/Nekomi Sakura (Eastern/Western).
- Age: 17
- Sexuality: Lesbian and completely silent on the matter, though some of her actions tend to give it away... subtlety really isn't one of her strong points, though certain other things make it clear.
- Appearance: Like so many others, Nekomi is tall. However, she's not content to merely stop at 'unusually tall for a Japanese schoolgirl' but instead reaches the slightly scary height of six foot three, which is tall for anyone. This combines with her flat chest to give Nekomi an extremely boyish figure... though to confuse the tall girl for a male would still take a considerable amount of effort. Her physique, for instance, is lithe rather than muscular, and her face is a textbook example of the word 'bishoujo', apart from the odd fangs and well-hidden scars that mar her flesh. Then, of course, there is her hair: it's a perfect Hime Cut, with perhaps one difference...
A Hime Cut is rarely longer than the person is tall and electric purple* . The fringe and side-locks may be of normal length but the rest trails on the floor behind her. Apart from anything else, this suggests that Nekomi's hair has never been properly cut and she was a rather strange collection of genes. After all, it's not just anyone that can grow hair so long... though it's a wonder why anyone would want to or attempt to, or how they would keep it so bizarrely neat. It is very good at hiding something, however, when combined with clothing and enough white ribbons...
Due to her rather unusual personality, Nekomi has a tendency to forget to get changed after kendo and often ends up ambling around minus exactly one piece of the armour—the helmet. This, naturally, is rather strange and has the other side effect that she tends to forget to put footwear on roughly half the time (exactly as often as she forgets to change back to normal clothes). As well as forgetting to put on her glasses, which causes even more problems.
- Personality: As may have been gathered from her choice of clothing—and the way she maintains hair so ridiculously long—and tendency to stare at other girls at unfortunate times, Nekomi isn't entirely down to Earth. This constant absent-mindedness results in a certain level of Book Dumb, in contrast to her outward appearance. However, underneath the cheerily detached from reality façade, there's a cynic that at some point completely broke and went from outwardly aloof to genially insane. This, of course, was after a brief period involving lots of bloodshed on everyone's parts...
- Skills: Cooking and absolutely anything and everything involving sharp objects. Maintenance, general knowledge, use... if it has a blade, Nekomi is the person to go to, for some reason. Her other skills resolve around considerable athletic talent—specifically, kendo (where, for some reason, she chose to use two weapons rather than one... though it is a perfectly valid school) and natural acrobatic ability. The latter seems to fail her a lot, though it might just be due to forgetting her glasses and not looking where she's going. Unsurprisingly, cats seem to like her.
- Biography: Nekomi's parents (or were they creators? Who knows?) died at a young age, which really didn't help the large girl get off to a good start in life. People were, in general, rather nasty, which taught her to hide her unusual features as much as possible. Things ultimately continued in this vein until Junior High, when someone from another school expressed interest in the shy, athletic girl. Much to Nekomi's misfortune, she had ended up in a relationship with an abusive Yakuza Princess... and there was absolutely nothing she could say to stop it, not without risking her life. Eventually, the older girl tired of the relationship and Nekomi's submissiveness and broke it off—saying, specifically that she was 'bored with her pet'.
It was the worst possible choice. Somehow, blood managed to coat every possible surface.
Afterwards, the purple-haired girl somehow managed to evade retribution from any source—quite possibly because there was no way anyone could suspect the broken-seeming girl of having cut the older girl to ribbons. She did, however, opt to go to a school far, far away from where she lived... and her guardians were only too keen to get rid of her. Worryingly, the large girl managed to construct a cheerful outlook on things, despite living on her own in a run-down apartment full of feral cats. She's done a lot better at keeping her unusual features hidden here: the revealing of a selection of her scars was more than enough to convince the school to let her change away from the other students.
edited 11th Sep '11 4:24:52 AM by RainehDaze
I show interest in this. However, I do not know if I will sign up - this is a bit outside my scope, and seven R Ps (albeit very slow ones) are quite a lot to juggle.