Super Fun Time Yuri RP:
- Name: Jundo Yuki
- Age: 18
- Sexuality: Bisexual.
- Appearance: White hair, white skin, red eyes. Tall, slim, yet, um, large. Wears glasses. Hair long and straight. Generally goes with jeans and a grey hoodie. Doesn't like to wear socks or shoes, and goes around barefoot as much as possible.
- Personality: Yuki is cold and distant towards people who she doesn't care about. She doesn't really care about many people, considering people to be jerks just for being human. She does make exceptions, but they are rare.
- Skills: Great with the bass. Great at math. High tolerance to pain. Good guitarist.
- Biography: Yuki's parents were upset when she was born. They didn't like the fact that she was an albino, however, they kept her because she made her two year old sister happy. As she and her sister grew up, they grew close. However, her sister was the only person to ever show her warmth or kindness. At school, she was bullied mercilessly, but only where her sister wouldn't notice. Even the teachers didn't care, with many placing bets on how long it would take for her to snap and just attack everyone, a fate they felt was inevitable. However, Yuki never did flip out, and chose to instead retreat inside herself, and stop caring about anyone but herself and her sister. Her sister, however, chose the more violent approach, and would often beat up people who teased Yuki, and, as a result, she got in trouble often. Yuki and her sister faced the hardship together, and grew closer because of it. Very, very close. Soon Yuki began a relationship with her sister, but they were careful for no one to find out. However, despite how careful they were, just two years later, their parents found out. Their parents forced her sister to break it off, threatening to force them to never meet again. So, her sister broke off their relationship as gently as possibly, before going off to college. Yuki responded by retreating even more into herself.
edited 5th Sep '11 10:13:47 PM by deathpigeon
edited 5th Sep '11 9:48:03 PM by Scrounge
- Name: Sonohara Yurika
- Age: 17
- Sexuality: Closet Lesbian
- Appearance: Yurika possesses long blue black hair, usually tied into a single ponytail, sometimes a side tail. Her eyes are bright blue shade, sharp just a little commanding. She's slim, about as tall as average and with a nice figure though she's just a little more than flat. She has the looks and attitude of a cold beauty with the fashion sense and dignity of modern day 'princess'.
- Personality: Yurika is first and foremost a a member of the privileged elite and she's got all the pride and more that comes with it. She isn't used to being challenged and thus tends to react rather poorly to it. She always strives to be in control and dominant of any situation. Even though she's rather spoiled she can come to treat people with gentleness and respect as long the interaction is on her own terms. Still, she can be more than a little insecure if she sees her position of respect and attention challenged so she will answer by fighting in kind with this new menace, no matter if they intended it or not. As expected of someone with this personality she's hard to approach and as such she has never had someone truly close to her. This causes quite a void within the girl which causes some of her attention seeking. Finally she also has a tendency to pick weak willed girls and keep them close as 'friends'... though some people would call them secretaries or the most daring, pets.
- Skills: Yurika is prodigious singer, good dancer and all together a mostly dignified member of high society. Raised by an upper class family she is proficient in a rather diverse amount the stereotypical ojou skills... she knows some violin and piano, sketching, tea ceremony, horse riding, archery and the works. She's not particularly good at any of these but at least she won't embarrass herself. Grade wise... lets just say she isn't doing that well.
- Biography: Born of the head of the Sonohara conglomerate and his model wife, Yurika was surrounded by luxury since she was baby. A constantly busy father and a rather vain and immature mother ensured that the girl wasn't raised properly. She was made to learn the necessary skills and social graces not to embarrass the family, sure, but her attitude was never worked on. While her busy father did dote upon his only daughter when he was able, the mother was mostly distant with the girl which caused her to seek her approval even more. Seeing the glamorous world her mother surrounded herself in she decided to pursue that path in her own way. Since she was pretty young she requested singing lessons and made her debut as a young idol at the young age of 14. She obtained the success she aimed for, though barely some of the attention from her mother that she craved. Yurika has since maintained herself in the public eye for three years with some slight peaks and valleys in her popularity. Now she has recently started a new terms at the local private school. Though she is bugged a little by the high amount of scholarship funded students (The highest in the country, with them given by a wide variety of talents both physical, mental or creative) she realizes that it is in her interests to live in a slightly more diverse environment.
edited 5th Sep '11 11:26:25 PM by daltar
- Name: Ikeda Rina
- Age: 16
- Sexuality: Lesbian but pretty closeted
- Appearance: Shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, she usually wears it pulled back by a headband. Pale but she tans easily in the summer. She’s petite, about 5’1, with hardly any curves. Looks younger than she actually is with her round face and sweet smile. When not in the school uniform, she usually wears light, dressy, girly outfits.
- Personality: Cheerful and energetic, Rina’s usually a sweet girl. A bit of an unintentional flirt. Impulsive and frequently blurts out whatever’s on her mind. She doesn’t always think things through. Easily flustered during romantic encounters. Her height and youthful appearance are sore spots for her. Can be just as competitive as her sister when she actually focuses. She occasionally tries to act more mature than she is to make up for it, but she can never keep the act going long. Rina’s helpful, but the help you may get from her might be unconventional.
- Skills: Singing, first and foremost. She’s been singing almost since before she can remember. She likes modern dance too but she admits she isn’t particularly great. She also likes sewing and designing clothes and costumes. When it comes to school, she tries her best, but has a habit of cramming and doing her homework last minute. Doesn’t study nearly as much as she should.
- Biography: Rina comes from a typical family, so typical that it’s rather boring. Her mother’s a homemaker, her father’s an office worker. She has an older fraternal twin sister, Hina. Rina originally tried to become an idol, to differentiate herself from her… more accomplished sister. So, of course, her sister had to try and become an idol as well. Despite their differences, they really do love each other and are extremely close.
- Name: Ikeda Hina
- Age: 16
- Sexuality: Lesbian
- Appearance: Straight shoulder length dark brown hair, she usually has in a bun or ponytail, depending on the activity. Pale, and petite like her younger sister, and just about as flat. Her face is slightly more oval-shaped but they both have the same young appearance. Her outfits tend to be more simple, and boyish.
- Personality: Like her sister, Hina’s incredibly energetic. She’s much more forceful and blunt. Determined and focused, she’s a bit aloof around others. A bit brooding, but she can lighten up at times. Has a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor. Like her sister, she tries to act more mature and is generally more successful. Very competitive, but often goes too far.
- Skills: Athletic and intelligent, she does very well at school and tennis. She takes modern dance, like her sister. Initially, it was just because she thought it might help her tennis footwork but she began to actually enjoy it. She isn’t as great of a singer as Rina, but she practices more to make up for it.
- Biography: Basically stated above, typical family, working dad, stay at home mother. She has a younger twin sister, Rina, who she loves dearly. They may be competitive at times, and it may be Hina who starts some (most) of the competitions but they do stick up for each other. Hina became an idol because Rina was trying to and she wanted to see if she could too. Honestly, the twin angle might’ve been what helped both of them start off.
edited 6th Sep '11 9:08:56 AM by ozaiangels
edited 6th Sep '11 5:26:03 PM by Scrounge