edited 20th Aug '11 6:50:09 PM by neopie
- Name: Mika Loo
- Age: 16
- Sexuality: It's obvious right?
- Appearance: Average height, rather normal size, b-cup. Innocent baby-like face, green eyes, long pink hair. She wears the normal school uniform, although usually not well dressed.
- Personality: She's rather shy and doesn't really let other people in on her emotions even though she wears her feelings on her sleeves. She's studies decently but she would rather listen to the sounds and hums of machines.
- Skills: <What are we talking about here?> Programming, though there aren't any classes on that.
- Biography: Mika was a rather headstrong and social person as a kid. Though as she grew older, her personality molded into one of an introvert and being incredibly shy. Mika has the tendency to want things, but never puts enough effort into getting them fulfilled in fear of failure. Mika herself doesn't understand why she changed so radically but she sees every day as a new day to create bonds of camaraderie, which is why she tries her best to what amounts to be the quirky classmate. Though she doesn't really have the inner fire to get herself to initiate conversation with others. Despite her social life, she is and continues to be a good student; doing her homework and getting decent marks on tests.
edited 7th Sep '11 9:45:01 PM by ckretaznman
- Name: Lilly Faulkner (and she'd prefer you not pronounce it as "Riri Faukuna" if you can help it)
- Age: 25
- Sexuality: Bisexual, but leans heavily to the lesbian side.
- Appearance: Tall and curvy, with long, flowing blonde hair and ice-blue eyes. Tends to wear black miniskirts and white blouses, and occasionally wears glasses and puts her hair in a bun, then the mood strikes her.
- Personality: Likes to tease, and often insists on speaking English and not responding when spoken too in Japanese. Very much likes to be in control of situations, and has a very dominant and forceful personality. However, deep down, she's lonely and insecure, and, as willful as she is, anyone who happens to be more assertive will find her quickly cowed. Secretly feels like a stranger in a strange land, lost, adrift, and confused.
- Skills: Despite her own flaws and insecurities, Faulkner-sensei often has surprisingly good advice to give, though she tends to only offer her assistance if asked in English. In addition, she is superbly dedicated to the welfare and education of her students, even if her teaching methods occasionally stay into the unorthodox. While she struggles occasionally with the Japanese language, she is much more eloquent in English. She is also fairly good at reading people, though cultural differences have thrown her off her game a bit since her arrival in Japan. She is also secretly a talented performer with a lovely singing voice... Though Japanese lyrics tend to make her stumble a bit.
- Biography: The daughter of a prominent American diplomat, Lilly found herself disowned and stranded in Japan after a secret relationship with her translator went spectacularly awry, threatening to balloon into an international scandal. As such, she was left practically exiled in Japan, barely able to speak the language, with only the money in her pocket and what few personal effects she had in her suitcase. While frantically trying to make heads or tails of the foreign land she'd been stranded in, she took what jobs she could get. She also had, though she denies it, minor success as a net idol under the name "Peregrine", though as both a lesbian (technically bisexual, albeit just barely) and a foreigner, she tended to attract more than her share of controversy among those who had heard of her, and she gave it up after about a year, worn down by diminishing returns and the pressures of internet fame. Nobody's quite sure how she wound up as a teacher, or how she manages to keep the job despite her... unique... personality, but as long as English is being learned, there's no indication that she'll be going anywhere.
- Other notes: [Dialogue in brackets is in English.]
edited 8th Sep '11 8:35:09 PM by Scrounge
edited 3rd Sep '11 8:43:01 PM by JustaUsername
edited 4th Sep '11 3:19:29 PM by daltar
edited 4th Sep '11 7:16:37 PM by Scrounge
edited 4th Sep '11 7:41:16 PM by daltar