Why does the dragon kidnap the princess?:
edited 23rd Aug '11 1:01:48 AM by JHM
- The dragon wants to die, but the dragon-religion says it has to die in battle. It kidnaps the princess to attract knights to fight.
- Someone else said "because it likes collecting pretty things". This gives me a humorous idea for a dragon with a huge collection of princesses (some dead, it doesn't really know how to take care of them) singing a "Part Of Your World" or "Up There" style "I Want" Song.
- On the "reproduction" route, but not the "hentai" route - the dragons are like xenomorphs.
- The dragon society uses humans as currency, with more important humans being worth more.
- The dragon didn't actually want the princess, it wanted the dress the princess was wearing for whatever reason, and didn't bother to get the princess out of it.
- Dragons use charred corpses to make sculptures, and the princess is alive because it wants her in exactly the right pose before killing her.
- Dragon livers are polymorphed princesses.
- The dragon wants a secretary to type out memos to other dragons, and because of the frilly dress the princess was wearing, she stood out more than the other humans, causing the dragon to pick her.
- The dragon kidnaps princesses for the lulz.
- The dragon wants a nanny for her baby, because she tends to be busy out finding cattle to eat.
- Dragons use humans as mons, ie they collect them and have their humans fight other dragon's humans. "Princess, I choose you!"
edited 18th Mar '12 6:38:21 PM by Natasel
edited 19th Mar '12 6:45:33 PM by JHM