Ok, first the good parts. The girls are cute, the interview/documentary format was a good way to get us introduced to all of them quickly and get the broad strokes of their personalities laid out for us. The animation is good, the character designs are nice, the performances are good, the songs are great, all in all, A++.
However! I am slightly miffed. More like I'm feeling trolled. It turns out that Producer-san is
in the show. I would not have a problem with this if we hadn't been told that he wouldn't
be. That just annoys me on principle.
Impressions of the girls:
- Haruka: Baka-ribbon is baka, but maybe not so much as expected
- Chihaya: Way too serious, in a thousand years, after the apocalypse, her descendant will take up the trumpet
- Yukiho: Absolutely adorable. Androphobic as all hell.
- Makoto: Needs to live with being a girl magnet. Also the solution to Yukiho's androphobia
- Miki: Middle schooler my ass
- Hibiki: Way, way more hyper than I expected.
- Ami/Mami: Cute, in their twinness
- Iori: Her slightly stuck-up ojou-sama schtick amuses me
- Yayoi: Her energy is her sales point!
- Azusa: Slightly airheaded, but very kind
- Takane: Strange. Just...very, very strange.
- Ritsuko: Surprisingly easily flustered, amusing to watch
- Kotori: NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME
edited 8th Jul '11 3:50:04 AM by SakurazakiSetsuna