- Haruka: Baka-ribbon is baka, but maybe not so much as expected
- Chihaya: Way too serious, in a thousand years, after the apocalypse, her descendant will take up the trumpet
- Yukiho: Absolutely adorable. Androphobic as all hell.
- Makoto: Needs to live with being a girl magnet. Also the solution to Yukiho's androphobia
- Miki: Middle schooler my ass
- Hibiki: Way, way more hyper than I expected.
- Ami/Mami: Cute, in their twinness
- Iori: Her slightly stuck-up ojou-sama schtick amuses me
- Yayoi: Her energy is her sales point!
- Azusa: Slightly airheaded, but very kind
- Takane: Strange. Just...very, very strange.
- Ritsuko: Surprisingly easily flustered, amusing to watch
- Kotori: NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME
edited 8th Jul '11 3:50:04 AM by SakurazakiSetsuna
edited 11th Jan '13 10:07:55 AM by CompassionateSadist
edited 10th Jul '11 10:50:48 PM by djmaca
edited 16th Jul '11 1:25:22 AM by fillerdude
- Love it: stay!
- hate it: GTFO!
- Love Mikki: PM me... we need to talk....