Clean up needed: Exactly What It Says On The Tin get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 1st Oct 2011 11:59:00 PM
- Genuine examples. The most garring ones tend to overlap with Spoiler Title
- Cases were the trope is more "invoked" than played straight. Like a Captain Obvious thing.
- "''Bin Laden in a Blender''. Well, it delivers what it promises.
- "He's a ghost, and he writes to us: Ghostwriter."
- The title may sound generic or poetic, yet the thing itself is very literal, like Made from Real Girl Scouts and sometimes mixed with Word Salad Title.
- The Family Guy episode "Brian and Stewie"
- The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
- The "Orion's Belt" in Menin Black.
- "They don't call us 'supermodels' for nothing!".
- Uninspired titles. The mayor usage. They only fit if they are way detailed.
edited 27th Jun '11 11:37:17 PM by peroyomas
- Phineas and Ferb is about two kids named Phineas and Ferb.
edited 29th Sep '11 7:52:22 AM by Stratadrake
Luc "Electioneering" French
edited 19th Dec '11 2:45:35 AM by Kriegsmesser
edited 21st Dec '11 1:44:37 PM by Lenoxus