Just created a creepypasta plot generator:
edited 23rd Jun '11 11:47:15 AM by ThatHuman
edited 23rd Jun '11 7:57:50 PM by SantosLHalper
edited 24th Jun '11 7:49:08 AM by MegaRock35
One night, a priest and a government agent transform a clay tablet into an evil spirit. I'd read that.
On Halloween night, a widower tries to kidnap a man. Surprisingly straightforward, that one.
One evening, some children kidnap a biologist. Nice!
One evening in a restaurant haunted by a creature from the depths of the ocean, a group of people accidentally transform an eldritch abomination into a disturbing audio file after watching a video file. Complicated, but cool.
edited 24th Jun '11 8:44:54 AM by Dealan
edited 24th Jun '11 11:49:19 AM by Archereon
edited 26th Jun '11 7:20:14 PM by sabrina_diamond
edited 26th Jul '11 3:51:19 PM by Flareth
edited 26th Jul '11 8:02:57 PM by Winglerfish
- One evening in an asylum, a young widower, a boy, and a boy create a disturbing pair of earrings while searching for the bones of a crazed widower.
- So a guy and two boys made earrings while looking for the bones of another widower. Weird and funny.
- One night, a group of people transform an artist into a computer possessed by the spirit of a government agent.
- One day, a strange girl, a biologist, and a girl try to steal a board game.
- This raises many strange questions.
- One day in an abandoned factory haunted by the spirit of a soldier, a group of tourists investigate a sleepy rural town after playing with a cursed teddy bear.
edited 27th Jul '11 3:12:21 AM by dollink
- Fairly crazy, those things are hella unreliable.
- Well, he isn't at work, who are we to judge?
- I'd laugh at the double-lost incidence, but I've done it myself.
- Half the point of Halloween, although this could be made scary.