King Of Fighters XII
Upgrade SSFIV to Arcade Edition Sell me on Tekken, if you would. What are the merits of Tekken 6?
edited 31st Jul '11 7:02:14 PM by KitsuneInferno
edited 1st Aug '11 8:17:28 AM by ShirowShirow
At least it's better then Soul Caliber 4 right? Oh, and Azazel...Azazel is rage. PURE rage. Cheapest final boss and most rage inducing since I took on SirSweet. Nothing but PURE RAGE. PURE RAGE. He did go down easier then the PSP version on Easy...but I was doing Arena mode with Miguel. I've taken a liking to Miguel (As I did when I was playing with my friend before). Anyone got any good tips on how to play as him?
- Anna, Bruce and Kazuya's endings are kind of ambiguous since they would require the G-Corporation to have won the war, which means Kazuya effectively controls the world. Might make a decent plot for the next game.
- Bryan, Feng, JACK 6, Julia, Leo, Miguel, Roger Jr. and Xiao's endings fit into the reasonably-plausible category (each of them seems like something the character would do, independent of actually winning the tournament).
- Shared/Variation endings
- King, Marduk and Armor King: Probably canon.
- Asuka, Lili and Panda: Probably canon.
- Paul, Law and Steve: Definitely not canon.
- Eddy and Christie: Probably canon (sadly).
- Raven and Dragunov: Probably not canon
- Wang, Baek, Devil Jin and Zafina's endings aren't too likely to be canon since they require the characters to be taken out of the series. Perhaps not impossible since the characters will continue to exist non-canon in Tekken Tag 2 (hell, maybe Tag games will become a bi-yearly tradition, allowing them to finally start killing off characters in the main series).
- Heihachi, Ganryu, Hwoarang, Kuma, Lee, Mokujin, Bob and Yoshimitsu fit under the not-likely category since these characters don't seem like they would win the tournament/defeat Azazel.
- Lei is a bit iffy. His ending seems to depict him going back to his normal life, which implies the war is over. This one may or may not be canon depending on how Namco wants the war to play out.
- Jin and Nina's ending both require the Mishima Zaibatsu to win the war. This turn of events might make an interesting plot for the next game, but I'm not sure Jin would continue to pursue his conquest after destroying Azazel. Since his ending doesn't explicitly depict him killing Kazuya or Heihachi, some fans think he's outright given up on ending the Mishima bloodline by those means.Maybe killing Azazel will put an end to all the demonic influence in the world?
edited 11th Mar '12 10:35:47 AM by Alucard
edited 13th Mar '12 1:44:37 AM by Alucard
edited 13th Mar '12 6:09:15 PM by Alucard
You need to Get Known to get one of those.