Brainstorming Cast for Massively Cross-Genre Setting:
- Johnny: A 50s/60s style greaser that happens to have accurate visions of the future. Failed to act on his dreams concerning the meteors. In the Canvas, is understandably much more attentive of them.
- Roggh: A reptilian creature that, armed only with its wits and trusty axe(and venomous bite), personally hunted the rest of its world to extinction. It my defense, it was a really small world. In the Canvas, it finds itself in another world full of new and exotic prey.
- Kali: A warrior woman with unrestricted teleportation ability. Teleported away from her dying world, only to find herself in the Canvas. Now wants to guide the new multiverse toward recreating her world, or a close approximation, so that she might see it in its glory days.
- eN°217b33f: A creature from a race that thought it had perfected itself through cloning and genetic manipulation. As the only "imperfect" member of that race, was the only one that survived when a new plague turned up. In the Canvas, doesn't seem to have any stated purpose, having been simply kept sedated in a pen until its keepers could determine exactly what "went wrong," and once they had, to be terminated.
- Alcreycia: An ancient lich that destroyed her(its?) world out of boredom and spite.
- Moonflower: A practitioner of tactical(out of necessity in the Canvas) and pharmaceutical(recreational and medicinal) apiculture. Kind of a hippie. In fact, she was one of the few hippies on her world, and the last one to die when the nukes fell.
- The Scarlet Sovereign: In his world, was an Omnicidal Maniac who was disappointed beyond belief when his universal nihilator, instead of ending his existence, deposited him in the Canvas. Seeks to find a way to destroy the canvas and prevent the formation of a new multiverse. Fond of pulling Psychic-Assisted Suicide on his enemies, although in his case it's body control instead of mind control.
- Slim: Not its actual name, only the name given to it by those aware of it. Nothing more or less than an Expy of the Slender Man. Exact differences and similarities to be decided.
- Grolgv’wlPh’G’naHlg’Rilgn: An Eldritch Abomination that ate its world. Essentially a centipede the size of a freight train with too many tentacles to safely describe in any kind of detail. Due to the unique qualities of the Canvas, is perfectly understandable when it deigns to speak.
- Leeroy: Guess. This version has Powered Armor and twin chainswords. Pretty friendly if you get to know him and don't mind cleaning up after him.
- Greb: An animate, firebreathing lawn gnome. Exact personality traits to be decided.
- Surtr: A Badass Longcoat Master Swordsman with white hair and an unnecessarily long sword, with the word "MOMMY" carved into every inch of his skin. Working with the Scarlet Sovereign.
- The Maimed Princess: A figure that knows all, sees all, and can talk to you telepathically whenever she feels like it. Spoilered for Squick: Reason she's in the Canvas: She was the one that gave birth, chestburster-style, to an eldritch atrocity that ate her world. If you peel away the extensive veils and life support, you see a young woman that looks like she swallowed a live grenade sometime before or after someone went to town on her face and limbs with a crowbar. Uniquely, none of this damage was healed on her entrance to the Canvas. Appears non-evil for now. Her ultimate goals in the Canvas are unknown, but it's assumed she's working toward the same goal as everyone else.
edited 26th May '11 11:26:24 AM by AngryBob
edited 26th May '11 10:00:53 AM by AngryBob
- Clarence Darrow
edited 26th May '11 11:13:10 AM by AngryBob
You need to Get Known to get one of those.