What would your character do in the above situation?:
- Weierstrass would taser them with a huge grin and have his men drag them off for dissection.
- Father Willow would try to calmly talk them into surrendering and joining his op group. If they don't comply on the spot, he'd taser them and have his men drag them off for dissection.
- Eduard would give them a little Tap on the Head (along with a cheesy one-liner), tie them up and drive them back to the L&H Tower for processing (which usually means dissection).
- Mara would put on a friendly smile and convince them that it's safer to follow her for time being. She would then take them back to her apartment for tea before deciding what to do with them. (She has an operating kit from her wildlife vet days stashed around just in case).
- Hyeongdae would empty a Sten gun magazine into them at point blank. Don't judge him - a lot of SHOCK enforcers are ex-military types on restricted augmentations.
- Mother Elder would drag them for tea and small talks at her stall in Bugis St, whether they want it or not. If she ends up getting bored with them... well, she does have bak kut teh to make.
edited 23rd Jun '14 4:56:48 PM by eagleoftheninth
Leyding: Fail to show up, as he's still uselessly pining for lost love from a decade previous.
Dromi: Also fail to show up, but because he's more interested in his work than in romantic entanglements. Your character bumps into the leader of the most powerful nation in the world at the local eatery
edited 26th Jun '14 1:12:25 PM by Eagal
edited 26th Jun '14 4:07:37 PM by Arcee6
edited 6th Jul '14 11:35:52 PM by Inceptiond
edited 7th Jul '14 10:25:59 AM by Inceptiond
edited 7th Jul '14 10:32:13 AM by Bloodsquirrel
edited 7th Jul '14 10:37:27 AM by Inceptiond
edited 8th Jul '14 11:50:28 PM by Inceptiond