edited 15th Feb '13 9:11:00 AM by HistoryMaker
edited 15th Feb '13 3:15:39 PM by porschelemans
edited 15th Feb '13 5:36:26 PM by porschelemans
edited 15th Feb '13 10:10:18 PM by tsstevens
Beautiful Wife + House:World 1
- Freddie already has all that: he's known Sydney since childhood, and she comes from a wealthy family.
- Sydney: The only change would be that she is married to a woman instead of a man. While she's mostly straight, she would probably warm up to the idea quickly. As in her canon relationship with Freddie, she would be the one who wears the pants, would mostly get along with her partner, and focus most of her thoughts on what the other person likes.
Fan FictionWorld 2
- June would squee at the fact that she's "famous" enough for such work. She would be most interested if it were sexual, but would be so happy that she garnered such attention that she wouldn't care too much about the quality.
- Jillian would only be interested if it were sexual in nature and well-written, and either just shrug it off or express mild disturbance otherwise. If it were really bad, though, she might wanna find the writer and kill him.
Opposite-sex clone + Screw YourselfWorld 2
- June would do the weirdest, kinkiest stuff imaginable, and/or go at it so fast that she bends space and time. In fact, given her stream-of-consciousness manner of doing everything, she's probably done all of the above already. Twice. IN SPAAAAACE.
- Jillian is already an Anything That Moves type. As she has a serious case of Gag Boobs, she revels in the fact that her male counterpart has a wang big enough to have its own ZIP code. Cartoon physics being what they are, this will not be an impediment for either party.
Your character's mind is transplanted into the body of a three-year-old.
edited 17th Feb '13 4:27:48 PM by HistoryMaker
edited 17th Feb '13 5:10:37 PM by HistoryMaker
edited 18th Feb '13 7:20:11 AM by David
edited 18th Feb '13 2:29:55 PM by Wolf1066
edited 19th Feb '13 1:48:54 PM by HistoryMaker