What would your character do in the above situation?:
- John nonchalantly swims out of the place because...what he's gonna do there anyway?
- Madeline swims out of the place too, but would feel embarassed because she got wet.
- Travis either swims down, trying to see if there is any crocidiles or alligators he can fight or taste, or asks the above two who made them wet.
- Catherine smacks his head.
- N just floats there and chills out.
edited 1st May '11 5:10:52 AM by dRoy
- Justin Peterson: Would say to his parents that the floor is sinking, and then call someone to go examine it.
- Ian Down: Since he lives in an apartment building, he would call the owners of it, and inquire the safety of the building. He would then sue.
- Lizzy: Would try to find a way to go down there.
edited 1st May '11 7:59:19 AM by chihuahua0
edited 1st May '11 8:09:45 AM by KSPAM
edited 1st May '11 1:52:32 PM by Rynnec
edited 1st May '11 2:29:32 PM by HistoryMaker
- Your character is beset by armed strangers in a lonely, isolated area. What do they do?
edited 1st May '11 7:21:35 PM by CrystalGlacia
edited 1st May '11 7:35:17 PM by HistoryMaker
edited 2nd May '11 12:28:42 AM by jasonwill2
edited 2nd May '11 1:39:54 AM by Zolnier
Your character realizes that they're in a dream.!!
Kota: Whut. Eh, oh well. Time to go back to bed so I can get up. And then maybe I'll have to reconsider drinking that much before going to bed... NAH.
SITUATION: Right, so some chick comes up to you and tells you she's pregnant... and you're the father.
edited 2nd May '11 4:29:27 AM by Motree
edited 2nd May '11 5:15:18 AM by HistoryMaker