edited 30th Apr '11 2:37:00 PM by jewelleddragon
edited 30th Apr '11 2:43:49 PM by GIG
edited 30th Apr '11 4:37:04 PM by WackyMeetsPractical
edited 30th Apr '11 4:41:47 PM by FreezairForALimitedTime
edited 30th Apr '11 4:51:37 PM by OriDoodle
- Justice Peterson: Since he's a Serial-Killer Killer...If the victim is a criminal, he'll comply and just write down his or her name. If the victim is innocent, he'll refuse and write the authority's name down.
- Ian Down: He'll go to the victim, lure him or her away, and bite down on the victim's neck.
edited 30th Apr '11 5:35:39 PM by HistoryMaker
edited 30th Apr '11 6:00:18 PM by KSPAM
Akura: If it's a child, he'll gladly let himself be killed in their place. If it's a teenager or adult, he'd kill them. Your character is talking to someone, and it just dawned on them that the other person thinks they're an idiot.
edited 30th Apr '11 6:10:07 PM by CrystalGlacia
Don't let it touch the tower lest all reality crumble.
edited 30th Apr '11 6:25:15 PM by CrystalGlacia
edited 30th Apr '11 6:32:03 PM by Rynnec
- Marla: She'd pelt a stone at him, 'cause she's taken.
- Lien: She's taken, too. She'd throw some clothes on so she looks somewhat presentable, thank him for thinking of her, then politely turn him away.
- Bianca: Think about opening the window or something for a little bit, then decide on pretending she didn't hear him due to the awkwardness.
edited 30th Apr '11 7:50:05 PM by CrystalGlacia
edited 30th Apr '11 7:50:35 PM by AwayLaughing
It is the East, and Juliet is the sun! Put out please.
- Julia: Appreciate the gesture and find it sweet, but politely ask they not do it again.
- Alice: Break a few of her paramour's limbs and leave them to crawl away. Second time, also inform them she will kill them if they repeat their show. Kill them if it's the third time.
- Isaac: Pelt them with garbage until they left, or were knocked unconscious by an overly large piece.
- Frank: Go public with the story. Such injustice cannot be allowed to stand!
- Sigmund: Go public with the story. Anything to fuck over the IRS.
- Isaac: Give Alice the name of the IRS agents responsible, let her deal with the rest.
- Frank: Sigh, grin and bear it. Such is the price of living in a civilized country.
- Sigmund: Do a lot of bitching and moaning, offer some bribes, make sure all his tax havens and loopholes are still operating.
edited 30th Apr '11 7:51:01 PM by KillerClowns
- Bianca: She'd take it, then conspire with the police to have him caught.
- Vince: Looks him in the eye in hopes that his own red eyes will scare the shit out of him enough to get him to go away.
- Matthias: Keep walking, 'cause he's blind.
- Elijah: Stare at him weirdly, then shake his head.
- Raphael: Cry and flee.
edited 30th Apr '11 8:07:51 PM by CrystalGlacia
- Ryan: Calmly reach for his wallet, then swiftly disarm the mugger and beat him senseless.
- Jason: Calmly hand over the money and get a reimbursement from his bosses later.
- Nicole: Grudgingly hand over the cash.
- Bill: Kick the mugger in the balls and walk away.
- Janice: Hand over the cash
- Marcus: Pull a gun on the mugger and arrest him.
- Gus: Panic and shoot the mugger. Miss anything that will actually kill him.
- Seth: Stab mugger through the shoulder, pinning him to the nearest wall. Make various painful but nonlethal cuts on the mugger's chest. Slash his throat. Wipe the blood off the knives and walk away calmly. Inform anyone who asks that any further questions will be treated as challenging the authority of a CIA official and will constitute treason.
edited 30th Apr '11 8:45:27 PM by KyleJacobs
edited 30th Apr '11 9:14:13 PM by KSPAM
edited 30th Apr '11 9:17:26 PM by MajorTom
edited 30th Apr '11 9:31:45 PM by KSPAM
My college student would have his own wizard friend send them back. My Villain Protagonist would try to use his super-powers to shape the world to his liking, in a setting where people were more likely to believe in magic. The police (or whatever authority exists) bust down your characters door and arrest them for some kind of horrible crime they didn't commit. How do they react?
edited 30th Apr '11 9:38:53 PM by Vyctorian
Avatar by pippanaffie.deviantart.com