What would your character do in the above situation?:
edited 27th Apr '11 10:08:20 PM by LoniJay
- Beowulf's flustered and bewildered and stammering apologies, then he tries to leave.
- Jack merely says "Oops! Sorry about that!" and leaves. Due to his background he's not embarrassed about seeing people of either sex naked, but he understand how other people feel about it.
- Beowulf finds some pieces of wood buried in a corner of the hall bearing the scandalous runic inscriptions of some of his neighbours who really shouldn't be having a relationship together. It's really not any of his business and he doesn't want any harm to befall them or himself so he carefully reburies them. *
- Jack Clive can't read, so he has his girlfriend read them to him. He finds the secrets intriguing and a little disturbing, and reasons they may be from a previous inhabitant in the flat. He would like to return them to said inhabitant, but he doesn't know where she lives now.
edited 27th Apr '11 10:53:41 PM by annebeeche
edited 27th Apr '11 11:02:19 PM by LoniJay
edited 27th Apr '11 11:23:41 PM by Rynnec
edited 28th Apr '11 1:33:46 AM by RPGenius
edited 28th Apr '11 1:36:04 AM by cityofmist
- Clarence Darrow
edited 28th Apr '11 1:42:49 AM by LoniJay
- Wealtheow, Queen of the Scyldings says, "Good for them. But I cannot leave Heorot when the Scyldings are in a crisis like this."
- Hrothgar, King of the Scyldings says, "If there's anything the Scyldings need now, it's a celebration, but they won't leave this land. It's my duty that I remain here with them."
- Hygelac, King of Geatland says, "Well, that's good for them, but I'm Frisia, right now, invading. I can't just leave and go see someone's wedding."
- Hygd, Queen of Geatland says, "Congratulations to them, and I shall most certainly attend, if I can get there in time. But what if Hygelac comes back and finds me gone? I don't think I'd like how he would react."
- Unferth says, "Well, that's certainly good for them. I guess it's my duty to visit and give them my congratulations, but that doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy it."
- Akiko: *shrug* Good. They've been tryin' ta' kill me fer a long time - one less 'a those things is good fer me.
- Mikami: What? Who...? Who would've done that? Those foreigners from the mainland...That's...The gods will not be pleased...
- Inagi: Pfff, what religion? I don't care - one less pest fer me t' deal with!
edited 28th Apr '11 8:37:18 AM by Ettina
edited 28th Apr '11 5:45:36 PM by Vyctorian
edited 28th Apr '11 6:02:31 PM by CrystalGlacia
- Jack Clive refuses to pay the price. He is already free, to "give" him freedom and then demand a price is to him robbery.
- If all Beowulf needs to be accepted for the way he is is money, then that's just too easy. He'll pay up in a heartbeat.
edited 28th Apr '11 7:01:26 PM by Wolf1066
edited 29th Apr '11 6:54:39 AM by HistoryMaker
- The Lancer: He's always like that. He has his meds for that.
- The Hero: He always carries a tranquilizer round (for his enemies) and he would use it on himself.
- Dark Action Girl: Would be able to supress it. Just like The Lancer, it's something of a casual occurence.