edited 12th Apr '12 7:23:03 PM by Evergreen215
edited 12th Apr '12 7:22:50 PM by Evergreen215
edited 14th Feb '12 5:29:41 PM by FallenLegend
edited 12th Apr '12 7:22:17 PM by Evergreen215
edited 3rd Mar '12 9:39:11 PM by nrjxll
- But I would adive you to use paragraphs no longer than 6 (absolute max 7) lines.It's very hard to understand and read what you mean.
- You saidBECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE REST RIGHT NOW. I am sorry to say this But the author (you) has the burden of proof (that your work is interesting) not your audience.iF You don't care enough about your story much less your audience
edited 3rd Mar '12 9:55:49 PM by FallenLegend
edited 3rd Mar '12 9:54:34 PM by FallenLegend
edited 6th Mar '12 1:36:03 PM by BlackElephant
edited 10th Jan '14 12:11:29 PM by TheBattyOne
Goodfae: a mafia web serial
- Genetic hybrid/chimera of human and Optim, who aren't supposed to be able to breed. His mother had an extremely rare mutation that allowed it, and Mihai is unique.
- Eyes change color (between normal colors and Optim color)
- White hair
- Adorable child
- Develops psychic powers (father was psionic, and he developed a psychic 'black hole', and absorbed psionic power directed at him)
- Inherited Optim abilities. Except for the fact that Optims have no genetic disorders, he is basically an Optim, with their immunity to disease, healing factor, and physical characteristics, minus maybe the extended sight.
- Due to his genetic chimerism, Mihai is crippled. His legs are underdeveloped, and he needs leg braces just to stand on his own.
- Growth defect. He looks 8, but is 12. Puberty has to be initiated through outside means, and when it IS, it's horrifically painful.
- Creepy stoic. Sort of withdrawn since he's seen so much death, and isn't fazed by it much anymore.
- Psychic powers come with strings attached. When he absorbs the psyche of one villain, which empowers him, it comes along with that villain's split personalities. It's like schizophrenia, but slightly more helpful.