Tiger & Bunny:
- Its level of product placement is far, far greater than Code Geass.
- The CGI...
- Props for having a middle-aged-ish guy be a main character, though he has to share the spotlight with a more average bishonen type.
- Also props for featuring more black guys than many anime ever do. Except for Fire Emblem being really Camp Gay, which is just...eh.
- Agnes Whats-her-face reminds me a lot of Inari. It's the lipstick and hair.
- This whole thing kind of reminds me of a weirder, superhero version of pro wrestling. I wonder when they're going to engineer a Face-Heel Turn for one of their heroes?
edited 3rd Apr '11 5:16:22 PM by Signed
One thing odd though...what's with the hulu commercials?
edited 3rd Apr '11 5:21:46 PM by Signed
edited 3rd Apr '11 5:33:03 PM by Hylarn
edited 3rd Apr '11 5:34:32 PM by Signed
edited 4th Apr '11 1:01:18 PM by Sparkysharps
edited 9th Apr '11 7:42:25 PM by GoggleFox
edited 9th Apr '11 10:42:21 PM by Magus
edited 10th Apr '11 12:39:07 PM by Signed