1. There are several prominent businessmen and other political and religious figures around the world who feel that they must fulfill the End Time prophecies described in the Bible. They want to establish the cult of the Antichrist so that they can convince Jesus to come back and gather all the Christians. Lawful Evil
2. The Freemasons broke off from the Illuminati in the American Revolution, so that they could found their own country, the United States of America, and make it the Kingdom of God on Earth. They also can't resist the urge to put their symbolism on goddamn near everything. Lawful Neutral
3. The Illuminati started in Bavaria. They're basically a bunch of hippie rabble-rousers who cause revolutions for the lulz. Chaotic Good
4. The Elders of Zion just kind of got roped into the conspiracy business so that everyone else would have a scapegoat. ("The Jews did it!") They don't really do much, except occasionally clash with Neo-Nazis. True Neutral
5. The Round Table, founded in England, wants world peace. They see the Freemasons as too radical and dangerous, and they are always planning to annex America and set them straight. Lawful Good
, or as Lawful Good
as you can get in this setting...
6. The Wellsian New World Order was made by H.G. Wells, who wanted a scientifically-coordinated world state and a planned economy. This is also the conspiracy that controls banks and currencies and stuff. Lawful Neutral
in intention, although a lot of its members nowadays are Neutral Evil
7. The New Agers are all being controlled by the End Timers to spread the New Age religion of the Tribulation, but the ones who say too much are assassinated. You know all those New-Agers who claim they've been visited by aliens? Yeah, well, they've been visited by fake ones, and now they're spreading the fake gospel to bring about the religion of the Antichrist. Most are Neutral Good
, but they're being used.
8. Neo-Nazis are trying to build a Fourth Reich in America. They hate the current government, and they are occasionally violent. They fail miserably, and mostly just scuffle with the Jewish conspiracy. Chaotic Evil
9. In the 1970s, the Greys and the Reptilians managed to contact Earth. However, they mostly view conspiracy plotting as some sort of game, putting Men in Black and Area 51's everywhere to freak people out. Also, they set up fake aliens to distract people from the real aliens. Chaotic Neutral
/Blue and Orange Morality
10. Transhumanists are trying to create the Singularity with the help of technology. This is also the conspiracy that wants to kill everyone. Lawful Evil
11. Dan Brown travelled back in time to rewrite history so that Jesus wouldn't actually die on the cross, Mary Magdalene was his wife with whom he had children, and so that the Priory of Sion would carry on information about the Jesus bloodline - all so that he can write a book about it. When the End Timers finally catch up with him send agents to replace the lost historical and political figures to set things right, he goes back in time to kill them, and the process repeats over and over again. Basically, he's a pivotal character in a Time Loop
. Neutral Evil
Yeah, I'm still polishing it. It's got a long way to go.