edited 20th Mar '11 11:41:15 PM by Nikkolas
edited 21st Mar '11 10:30:10 AM by JAF1970
edited 22nd Mar '11 6:32:24 AM by Litis
The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.
edited 26th Apr '11 8:01:19 AM by mahel042
- GTA1 focused on its core gameplay elements;
- GTA2 focused on retro-futuristic gang warfare;
- GTA3 focused on its drastically improved immersion courtesy of a new 3D game engine;
- Vice City focused on recreating the atmosphere of the 1980s;
- San Andreas focused on the shear number of the things to do and places to go;
- The handheld console titles demonstrated the ability of new Sixth Generation handhelds to support game data originally intended for Fifth Generation and Sixth Generation consoles.
- GTA4 focused on detail and realism.
- Chinatown War was initially developed to demonstrate the use of the DS touch screen for specific gameplay elements
edited 26th Apr '11 11:46:11 AM by MalagasyParrot
edited 26th Apr '11 10:37:14 PM by KitsuneInferno
edited 28th Apr '11 8:04:01 PM by MalagasyParrot
edited 5th Jul '11 1:17:17 PM by Talby
B. That doesn't happen and the player can't do that without the help of a glitch.
edited 8th Aug '11 1:18:29 PM by Litis