Things You are No Longer Allowed to Do in an RPG:
- I am banned of making a cleric under the Chaos domain.
- I am not allowed to use bluff to bypass will resistance checks.
- If my reference guide for a character involves consulting 1d4 chan I am required to go back and try again
- If you are in the middle of a store and see a locked door to the management office, then you better have a damn good reason for spontaneously deciding to try to kick it down.
- When the storeclerk inevitably tries to throw you out of the store, his cries of "get the fuck out right now" are not supposed to be interpreted as "take what you want and go."
- When the storeclerk yells at you for stealing and calls Lone Star on you, the proper response is not to murder him
- When the Mr. Johnson tells you that he wants you to frame a guy by planting kiddie porn in his apartment, checking to make sure the computer chips contain what he claims they do is generally discouraged.
- You cannot negotiate with unconscious people. I don't care how many hits you roll.
edited 14th May '12 6:05:02 PM by LizardBite
- If I am the token good-aligned party member, I probably shouldn't be using the hobgoblin prisoner as a pinata.
- Combat is not a game of "how fast can we throw them out the windows."
- Nor is it based around placing enemies underneath chandeliers and anvils.
- The DM shall make no more traps that can be disarmed through creative use of an anvil.
- You know what? Let's just make sure to limit situations where that anvil can show up (although I did manage to work it into the penultimate boss fight).
- The beholder will commit suicide before it lets me use it as a mount.
edited 17th May '12 10:16:22 PM by Azreal341