Stuff You Discovered You Like That Doesn't Fit In Your Categories:
- We can dance to the radio stationThat plays in our teeth
edited 30th Jan '12 12:25:05 PM by mcb01932
edited 7th Feb '12 3:45:14 PM by KingNerd
edited 19th Apr '12 9:47:05 AM by KingNerd
- The Weeknd. Has a lot of things that would ordinarily turn me off(R&B, softer voice, slower-paced, affiliated with Drake), but the dude can really sing and has some amazing production.
- Armenian traditional music, especially when it incorporates duduk. Until recently, the closest thing to my people's traditional music I listened to was SystemOfADown, but it's been inspiring me to learn more of the language, so I'm happy I started listening to it.
- Utada Hikaru. I blame Kingdom Hearts for this one, but she really is a spectacular singer in both Japanese and English.
- This freaking song by Lykke Li and Kleerup. Major Ear Worm:
You need to Get Known to get one of those.