- 11. Wishbone- Aw snap, this was my childhood. It was pretty much the only reason why I even read stuff like Tale Of Two Cities and Silas Marner when I was 7. Besides, who else would like to hear him say "But What About Wishbone!"?
- 10. Pinky, Elmyra, And, The Brain: As fellow fan of the Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain as well as Tiny Toons, I'm very curious as to what his opinions on this are. For as much Executive Meddling this had, it wasn't exactly a bad show and actually tried to stay true to the characters. That being said, it sucked horribly.
- 9. Dinosaur- Probably one of the most obscure Disney Animated Canon features made in the 2000s.
- 8. The Rugrats Movie- His Nicktoons review is one of my favorites and I'm very interested in what his thoughts were on their first The Movie.
- 7. 2010TheYearWeMakeContact- a relatively obscure sequel to the 2001 Space Odyssey classic, I'm interested in what he has to say about it since it's got mixed reviews.
- 6. Cartoon Network Originals: If you're a kid from the 90s with cable, you grew up with either one of these shows. Nickelodeon was more Since he did a review of the old original Nicktoons, it's only logical that he should review nostalgic shows from the other cartoon channel as well.
- 5. The Emperor's New Groove: Funniest Disney film by far, why hasn't it been mentioned?
- 4. The Magic School Bus: Another classic show from my childhood, I don't know if he was still interested in cartoons during the time but it was one of my all time favorites.
- 3. Old Vs New The Simpsons: Seriously, there's a lot that could be done with this one. The Simpsons have arguably gotten a little more formulaic in the later seasons, becoming more about political satire than outlandish family sitcom, but some of the new episodes aren't that bad. Plus The Simpsons Movie was a really good throwback, I think I would enjoy hearing him talk about the show for 20 minutes.
- 2. Top 11 Big-Lipped Alligator Moment s- Seriously, why hasn't this happened yet? Him and the Nostalgia Chick pretty much popularized this trope and yet they've barely used it recently. It deserves a comeback and I would really like to see him review it again.
- 1. The Nightmare Before Christmas- For the sheer number of references The NC makes to this film, it's surprisingly absent from every single list he's made. I mean he didn't even list it on his Top 11 Christmas specials!
edited 2nd Mar '11 1:35:11 PM by Mattonymy
edited 2nd Mar '11 5:27:34 AM by Myrmidon
edited 2nd Mar '11 6:54:08 AM by kyun
edited 2nd Mar '11 7:36:30 AM by Filby
edited 2nd Mar '11 12:00:24 PM by kyun
edited 2nd Mar '11 2:57:03 PM by Nightwire
edited 2nd Mar '11 3:05:36 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 5th Mar '11 9:17:07 AM by snaver
edited 2nd Mar '11 5:53:45 PM by punchy
Meanwhile, in England, a man known only as Ultimatum sips coffee in front of his computer screen.