- Tsukasa Suoh - Funnyguts
- Natsuko Hikari - Funnyguts
- Kagami Chiyo - Gilphon
- Izanami Hiroko - Anno R
- Makoto Tomoe - fruitpork
- Kouji Akira - Hekireki No Makai
- Tatsuo Kasumi - Hekireki no Makai
- Tsubaki Yuina - Zudak
- Kuro Saiko - neobowman
- Masahiro Tomoko - Starbound
- Shmizu Kiyoko - Miruruneko
- Azumi Asuna - The Weeping Man
- Saito Yuriko - daltar
- Yamanaka City
- Machi Nazuna - neobowman
- Hateshinai Rei - Midreus
- Michi Mizuki - Katsuun
- Hanami Akane - daltar
- Hanami Kiku - Zudak
- Taro Miki - stargirl93
- Taro Aoi - stargirl93
- Hotaru Minori - Funnyguts
- Yamamoto Sora - Starbound2
- Fujimiya Noa - maxyrama
- Minori Nana - FL Antonio
- Shizura Chien - Cygan Angel
- Hara Ayaka - Miruruneko
- Tengoku City
- Witch Name: Sophia
- Type: Witch of Enlightnement
- Nature: Inquisitive
- The Inquisitive Witch of Enlightnement, Sophia is a shy witch which hides on the garden of her incredible library. There she dedicates herself to the single minded purpose of pursuing the knowledge she covets and archieving the peace she hopelessly seeks. She hides her frail body behind a blinding light and a metallic shell so that nobody may glance at her embarrassing true form or hurt her ever again. However, even she gets lonely at times and may feel the need to call to someone who shares her interests.
- Familiar Name: Lutencia
- Type: Enlightnement Witch Minion
- Duty: To reflect in peace
- Those with a reflective, peaceful nature, Lutencias float quietly on Sophia's great library, looking inwards for a particularly insightful bout of creativity to share in whispers with their beloved mistress. However, they lack a good memory and so they become highly irritated when unexpected visitors distract them, causing the forgetful Lutencias to lose the string of their thoughts and forget a week worth of constant reflection.
- Witch Name: Azelia
- Type: Witch of Jealousy
- Nature: Insecure
- The Insecure Witch of Jealousy, Azelia lives in a mysterious maze of her own making, which is designed to always lead back to her. She has an extremely fickle personality affected by pretty strong emotions. She can jump from feeling the most hate towards a person to an equally strong possessive love in just a second. Her true form is hidden within her metallic shell, which she will only leave in order to drag the latest object of her affection in a loving embrace to the inside her Iron Maiden. Once inside, they will never be able to escape Azelia's affections.
- Familiar Name: Hector
- Type: Jealousy Witch Minion
- Duty: To spread the chain
- Of those loved by the distrusting Witch Azelia, the cellphone strap-shaped Hectors are the only ones allowed to wander outside her sights. Forever joined to their fickle Mistress, their duty is to wander her labyrinth in order to spread her chains to the very last corner of it. That way Azelia's arms will be able to reach around all her realm to drag those who try to escape back to her.
- Witch Name: Amelia
- Type: Witch of Freedom
- Nature: Adventurous
- The adventurous Witch of Freedom, Amelia soars the grey balloon skies forever in search of new excitement. Bearing the great weight of responsibility that her captain hat gives her, Amelia won't forgive any harm that comes to her dedicated crew and will gleefully initiate combat against any invaders of her turf.
- Familiar Name: Jimmini
- Type: Freedom Witch Minion
- Duty: To be a crew
- A familiar made to service the needs of the great witch's ship. However, their relative uselessness makes it necessary to have a great deal of them. Each receives an unique name from Amelia which they will chant as they attack any invaders. Though being so many of them a few odd names have recently being brought up...
- Familiar Name: Angeli
- Type: Freedom Witch Minion
- Duty: To make a way and fill
- The familiar which makes Amelia move. It fills all balloons on her ship and also joins in the dozens to make a river for her sail in. The most beloved of Amelia's familiars, she equips each and everyone of them with a scarf to make them look splendid.
- The witch of beauty. Her nature is naivety. She waits in her barrier, surrounded by castle towers (skyscrapers), hoping for her prince to come to rescue her. Isolated from the world, she wants only that one person.
- Appearance: A large wooden posing doll with strings like telephone wire suspending her in the air. In one hand, she holds a pair of giant scissors. Her other hand has fingernails like hooks.
- Abilities: True to her appearance, Belle fights entirely by melee. When her strings are cut, she gets more aggressive and will use the loose cables to lash out at her opposition. Sever them all, and she will move free and unbounded, no longer tied to the bonds of fate. To truly defeat her and her love for the prince, you must aim for her heart.
- Witch's Kiss
- Those under the influence of Belle's kiss will commit themselves to "love surpassing death" - if they are with someone they care about, shared suicide to die together. If alone, women will go into "eternal slumber" to "wait for a prince to wake her."
- Belle's boundary exists as a "castle" of skyscrapers in black, white, and red, the sky broken into rectangular patterns depicting both gruesome horrors and fairy tale happenings. In the center of it all, a floating dome with a chandelier hangs in the air above a ballroom floor, where the witch resides; however, this is obscured by the massive buildings that make up the boundary.
- Familiar: Ivan
- Minion of the witch of beauty. Their role is to shield from all. As noble knights, they protect the witch of beauty from all who stumble her way.
- Appearance: Bulky knights in brown fedoras, armed with traditional knightly weaponry (axes, maces, swords, spears, etc).
- Abilities: As per their appearance, Ivans are fairly hardy and can hit hard as well, but aren't particularly fast. Reaching underneath their helmet though, they might carry some form of firearm - pistols, rifles, shotguns. If the firearm is small enough, they may have it peek through their helmet for a moment before firing it at a foe.
- Familiar: Bonnie
- Minion of the witch of beauty. Their role is to perform elegant balls. When no humans are about, they dance with the Ivans in the ballroom in the center of the boundary. They do not like their parties to be disturbed.
- Appearance: Mannequins of a female build, all wearing elegant dresses.
- Abilities: Bonnies don't attack unless someone disturbs their dance. However, Ivans immediately get ready to battle when someone is found, dropping the dance. This has the Bonnies lift their skirts and withdraw a melee weapon of a modern sort - pipes, chains, batons, and of course crowbars. Under their skirt, Bonnies don't have legs - torso down, they're connected to the ground via a metal pole which can somehow move and swim through the ground. If anything, this means that Bonnies can't lose their balance - fitting for dancers.
- Witch: Lucretia
- Type: Witch of Bereavement
- Nature: Reclusive
- Lucretia's sole desire is to be alone with her thoughts. Unable to comprehend any desire for companionship, her only goal is to drive people away from each other. Those affected by Lucretia's witch kiss are compelled to separate themselves from their loved ones, and avoid as much contact with other people as much as possible before the loneliness eventually leads to their suicide.
- Lucretia's barrier is primarily a wide, rocky plain, the only landmarks of which are giant, leafless trees that appear to be dead. Nooses hang from the branches; some are empty some bear the bodies of humans unlucky enough to be caught in the dimension. At the center of the dimension is an enormous hollow tree on top of the hill.
- Lucretia herself appears as simply the rough outline of a hooded cloak, which has two arms. The shadow is indistinct beyond looking somewhat grim-reaper like. Her shadow is directly beneath her at all times, regardless of light source. She attacks enemies by causing tree-like appendages to grow from her shadow, ensnaring anyone who enters it. Those who are drawn into the shadow by the branches are trapped within the trees elsewhere in the barrier.
- Familiar name: Lucius
- Type: Bereavement Witch Minion
- Duty: To find and remove intruders in Lucretia's barrier.
- The only company that Lucretia can stand, these familiars exist to hunt down and kill anyone who disturbs Lucretia's solitude, hanging the bodies from the trees as a warning. They resemble scythe-wielding ball-jointed dolls wearing a Grim Reaper-esque cloak and hood.
- Type: Witch of Diet and Exercise
- Nature: Self improvement
- The Witch of Diet and Exercise. Her nature is self improvement. Finding herself constantly under pressure from the world to be thin and beautiful, she cares about nothing else except for trying to fix her figure. However, refusing to accept an endpoint to achieving the ideal image, she looks upon herself as the most hideous thing in existence, and thus takes on that visage as her own.
- Familiar: Marilyn
- Task: To be the ideal
- A familiar of the Witch of Diet and Exercise. Their task is to be the ideal. With their skinny waists and curvy bodies, they represent the perfect figure and will lash out at anyone they think thinks otherwise.
- Familiar: Richard
- Task: Motivate
- Minions of the Witch of Diet and Exercise. Their given task is to motivate. Constantly working to build their muscles, it is through their unyielding spirit that they push people to work off their pounds.
- Type: Witch of Stars
- Nature: Observation
- The Witch of Stars. Her nature is observation. She lives only to chart and catalogue the endlessly changing orrery she created for herself in her barrier. This Witch is supremely jealous, and will relentlessly attack any invaders who seek to observe her universe.
- Type: Star Witch Minion
- Duty: Native
- The star witch's minion. Their role is to play the various species that habit the planets of the orrery. Despite this, they only differ from each other in size and color. Antons are supremely fearful, and will sometimes even war amongst themselves with their powerful laser pistols.
- Type: Star Witch Minion
- Duty: Maintenance
- The star witch's minion. Their duty is to maintain the mechanisms of the orrery, and occasionally change out old planets for new ones so that their queen can endlessly live out her dream of discovery. They generally stay hidden in the ossery's interior so as not to disturb their queen's work.
edited 8th May '11 11:45:31 PM by daltar
edited 26th Feb '11 8:42:51 PM by daltar
edited 26th Feb '11 8:40:20 PM by JapaneseTeeth
He's our man /
If any one screws up /
He sure can -Imca
edited 26th Feb '11 9:23:36 PM by JapaneseTeeth
He's our man /
If any one screws up /
He sure can -Imca
edited 26th Feb '11 9:44:13 PM by daltar
edited 26th Feb '11 9:59:51 PM by JapaneseTeeth