ITT: We are all Pokémon Trainers:
Against IsabelUgh...notice the uniform? I'm Aqua, same as you. Cirrus, Dragon Rage. -Cirrus fires Air Cutters in Mantine's path, slowly making his way towards the ring-
Arena-While using Dragon Dance- <Doppelganger!Nadia: "WHAT did you just do to me, you wretched little bird?!"> -And takes off after the Murkrow with boosted speed and attack-
Past, Vyvyan.Vyvyan looks at the Magma Emblem on the Swellow. Vyvyan: Oh, I see. You're a Magma Public Domain Swellow... Would you like to travel with us? We'll feed you...
Future (Lilycove City: In Front of a Building)Kim: *walking around with her Pokemon* I haven't been able to find the motel and the Department Store is closed for the night. *yawns* Maybe I can get some directions here. Little Boy: ... ... ...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ It's Aqua! *glomps the Vaporeon* Aqua: *purrs in confusion* Little Girl: Is that Clover? Oh, and Glaze too! Wheee! *runs around Kim* Kim: Wh-wha? o_o Old Man: *wanders over* Oh, you'll have to excuse my grandchildren. They and their friends have made a fanclub for some J-Team whippersnappers' Pokemon. Little Girl: *wearing a T-shirt with Comet on it* Their Pokemon are funny. :3 Little Boy: *wearing a hat that says "CAW!"* Especially that Sneasel...umm...Vestas! ...Or was it Crewe? I can't remember. Kim: Haha...I see.
The future, a bit laterTiamat: ...say, Gilgamesh, did that breeder at least get any egg moves on you? Gilgamesh: Whut? Alduin: Do you know any really cool attacks you haven't already shown us? Gilgamesh: Outwage! - Suddenly, he is wreathed in pink flame, and starts rampaging through the woods and felling trees - Tiamat: -to Alduin -...You tell his "parents."
In the standsPianis: I'll take that as a yes. You'd hate my team, then. Oh, speaking of Ice types... What? Pianis: There was this guy I met in the stands who was saying something about a "Team Glacier" and he said he knew me. Either of you know anything about that? -Mezzo and Forte turn to each other for a moment, then shake their heads in unison- Pianis: Weird.
Against EveryIsabel: You dare call yourself Aqua?! I can see right through your disguise! Mantine: <Oh! Come on, you aren't even a water type!> -knocked back, but getting closer to the ring still-
Against CallMurkrow: CAW! -makes a quick grab for the ring-
Future (Fanclub House)Kim: *wanders in, looking around at the various shrines to everyone's Pokemon; of note is the very big shrine devoted to...*
With VyvyanMessenger Swellow: "....Sweh?" (<Really?>) The Pokémon tilts his head and after a brief moment of hesitation, grabs his courier case, equips it again, and hops to give Vyvyan a hug.
Against IsabelCirrus: <I might as well be!> -fires a
In the Arena - Now-ish<Doppelganger!Nadia: "Yeah, NO!"> -And attempts Fire Blast on the ring and Mu- <Doppelganger!Nadia: "Still want that ring, jerk?!">
edited 11th Jan '12 5:50:48 PM by TracerBullet
Future-To Fool while trying to help get the Larvitars off- A Larvesta?
Past, VyvyanVyvyan is glomped by the Swellow. Vyvyan: Woah! Woah! Take it easy man! Vyvyan hugs the Swellow back. Vyvyan: Now... Let's see what moves you have... Vyvyan takes out a musty, old, Pokedex and scans the Swellow with it. Vyvyan: Lets see... You know Mud-Slap, Sleep Talk, Endeavor and... Sky Attack? Gee, you're one strong bird. Swellow♂: <Croo~ >
FutureLarvitar #2 starts kicking around as he is pulled off of Fool's body. Larvitar 2#: < NOO! I WAS GOING TO KEEP HER D:> > Fool: Yes, a Larvesta... I saw that the breeder had quite a few. Larvitar 3#: -Lying on the ground, bloated- <Man, I'm stuffed~>
edited 11th Jan '12 5:56:24 PM by PippingFool
Sometime in the Future, Independent of the others in La Rousse-Is standing with group with the Larvitar that we met earlier- <Francis: "Ugh... You can't be serious..."> "Why not? I mean, he is the one that we know the best..." <Francis: "Grr... As if I didn't have enough headaches already..."> -The Larvitar falters for a moment after hearing this, but quickly regains its composure- <Larvitar: "Well gee, lady, sorry to make you jealous!"> <Francis: "Of what?! Being a stubby little rock-lizard that's too weak to be able to fend off some random punks? Yeah, I'm real- OW!"> -Is swatted by Kat- <Kat: "Be nice!"> <Larvitar: "Hmm... Isn't this the part where you come up with a name for me or something?"> "Hmm..."
30 minutes later"Er... Mantle...?" <Larvitar: "Meh, you can do better than that."> <Francis: "Ugh... If you weren't a little kid, I'd slug you right now..."> <Toothless: "What about Andre?"> <Larvitar: "There, that's a good name."> <Teala: "Er, what is?"> <Larvitar: "Andre. One of you said it."> <Zoltan: "No we didn't..."> -An awkward silence falls over the group- -Thinking- <Nadia: "He heard that?"> <Toothless: "... That is... Interesting..."> "But it is a good name... If you want i-" <Andre: "Yeah, Andre's good..."> <Zoltan: "Yay!"> <Kat: "Welcome to the team then, Andre..."> <Francis: "Yeah, we're really glad to have you here...">
Against EveryMantine: -hit- <Hmm? What do I take back??? Oh, right...> -veers away from the ring and tries to grab Cirrus, made difficult by a lack of real arms-
Against CallMurkrow: <OI!> -dodges ring and fire- P4: Charon, you are not chewing me out for this one!
Against IsabelCirrus: <Hey! Get off!> -through a bizarre twisting that would likely be impossible to anyone with knowledge of Golbat anatomy (fortunately, Cirrus is completely ignorant of said anatomy) Cirrus slips away from Mantine, and hits it with a close-range Air Cutter-
Future-To Fool- I don't see much of a problem, since she did say that she was trying to get rid of them.
Weather InstituteSilent has done totally nonnotable things for the day. Some of them might be mentioned later.
Still later than that - In the Future-Alone with Francis- <Kat: "What was wrong with you earlier?"> <Francis: "Oh, you're referring to the little brat?"> <Kat: "No, I'm referring to your attitude towards that 'brat!' Why were you so hostile?!"> <Francis: "All he thinks about is training and fighting, he's rude... And-"> <Kat: "And what?!"> <Francis: "... And... I don't trust him, Kat..."> <Kat: "He's a hatchling!"> <Francis: "... Maybe you're right, maybe I'm being unreasonable... But he seems like he's hiding something... Like he's trying too hard to be that tough little mon..."> <Kat: "I'm sure that it's just something related to his kind, Francis. Strong mons tend to have a lot of self-pride."> <Francis: "Let's hope that you're right... Even though I doubt it...">
Arena - Now-ish-Doppelganger!Nadia makes a beeline for the ring- <Doppelganger!Nadia: "MINE!">
edited 11th Jan '12 6:16:33 PM by TracerBullet
Past Night.Vyvyan has decided to go find somewhere to sleep for the rest of the night, with the Swellow which he is pondering on a name for.
PresentMolniya walks over to Wolf and Nuzzles him. Fool: Eee~! She likes you too! I think Molniya would get along very well with some of your Pokemon, Wolf.
FutureThe final Larvitar finally goes to sleep after pigging out on Fool's berry stash. Fool: Could I have a look at some of them?
edited 11th Jan '12 6:18:56 PM by PippingFool
Future (Fanclub Building)Other things around the place include:
- A drawing of Star with a word bubble of ellipses next to her head. The ellipses are, adorably enough, in the shape of her Pokemon's heads.
- A Jekyll/Hyde poster of Meme.
- A Raichu made of clay, sitting on top of some kind of strange Pokemon. Upon closer inspection, it was a human girl...or was it?
- A Maekrite action figure with leering capabilities. Upon inspecting it, pressing the button on his back caused it to say "Fashion statement!"
- A computer with the desktop being a Salamence standing ominously over a Darmanitan.
- A replica ninja Squirtle which Kim had to poke a few times to be sure it wasn't real. It was
- A statue of Mata Nui.
- A Shedinja pinata that hung from the ceiling. Poking it revealed that there was no candy inside, Kim being too afraid to look into its back to check.
- An Ichtacya fortunetelling machine. Upon getting her fortune read, Kim was surprised to learn that she would evolve into a "Spectreon".
- A collection of newspaper articles on "The Great Escavalier's" escapades.
- A presidential ad for Tulip.◊
- Yet another poster, this one of a Staraptor and a Starly with guitars. A tiny caption underneath read "Are you ready to Roc, Shahinne?"
- A kite in the shape of a Swellow stretching its wings.
- A painting of Nick with eyes that followed you around the room. Horrifyingly enough, the painting excitedly greeted Kim in all caps when she approached it.
- A pile of Spinda plushies stacked atop an Espeon plushie. Oddly enough, the Espeon looked almost irritated at the predicament it found itself in.
- A balloon depicting a female Susan on one side and a male Susan on the other.
- An audio story-book, voiced by the actual Lenore and translated into English. Where on Earth did they get that?
- A Swampert, Cinccino, and Emolga made of Legos. Kim wasn't sure who those Pokemon belonged to, however.
- A beanbag in the shape of a Flareon that Kim was sure was Rascal.
- A figurine of a Snivy wearing a monocle.
- A Lampent night-light that Jeremy's Lampent seemed to find amusing. How long was it going to follow her, anyway?
- A picture of an Dewott and an Umbreon nuzzling each other happily.
- The real Pauly Shore, oddly enough, who offered Kim his autograph. She didn't take it.
- A giant, stuffed Altaria toy that Kim found surprisingly comfortable to hug.
- A video game featuring a shy, semi-reclusive Beheeyem.
- A large pile of fruit baskets, filled with berries and Pokeblocks. On top of the pile is a note signed by both children. Upon opening it, Kim discovered a note that read "We love you Basket~"
edited 11th Jan '12 6:35:12 PM by Hobgoblin