ITT: We are all Pokémon Trainers:

Total posts: [463,038]
1 ... 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272
3273
3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 ... 18522
81801 Mezzopiano18th Aug 2011 09:33:24 PM from Pso'Xja Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Crazy Cat Lady
-also looking up at the stars-

It's so beautiful. I wish it could stay this way forever.

-meanwhile, Sunny has returned to spying on Mezzo and Every-

Those monsters... driven mad by music. Their twisted souls bound to the beat.
81802 memyselfandI218th Aug 2011 09:37:25 PM from The Biosphere Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: A teenager in love
Checkmate.
Sigh...eventually this moment has to end...the Resistance probably isn't going to lie low much longer. I wonder how Reshiram and Zekrom are planning to end this.

Britannian Royal Family: Mangling the rules of chess since 1944.
81803 stargirl9318th Aug 2011 09:37:37 PM from Skaia Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: In another castle
-looks up and watches the sky some more before falling asleep-

Last post for the night.
81804 rmctagg0918th Aug 2011 09:40:13 PM from Brooklyn, NY Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I won't say I'm in love
The Wanderer
-Catches his three-

I'd have to agree with you there Vlad.

Muddy: <If this were a research trip I'd->

Steel: <Don't worry, we can have the others deal with them.>

Audilith: <Fine by me.>

edited 6th Dec '11 7:42:50 PM by rmctagg09

Hugging a Vanilluxe will give you frostbite.

It's typed rmctagg09.
81805 Mezzopiano18th Aug 2011 09:40:38 PM from Pso'Xja Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Crazy Cat Lady
Hey, um...if I have another nightmare tonight...could you be there for me when I wake up?
Those monsters... driven mad by music. Their twisted souls bound to the beat.
81806 memyselfandI218th Aug 2011 09:41:41 PM from The Biosphere Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: A teenager in love
Checkmate.
-smiles- Of course.
Britannian Royal Family: Mangling the rules of chess since 1944.
81807 Mezzopiano18th Aug 2011 09:43:27 PM from Pso'Xja Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Crazy Cat Lady
-smiles back-

Thanks.
Those monsters... driven mad by music. Their twisted souls bound to the beat.
81808 memyselfandI218th Aug 2011 09:48:14 PM from The Biosphere Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: A teenager in love
Checkmate.
-closes eyes for a moment, and ends up falling asleep-

Night all.
Britannian Royal Family: Mangling the rules of chess since 1944.
81809 Tangent12818th Aug 2011 09:48:50 PM from Virginia Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Lelouch's Flagship, a few hours later

Scyther: <Impressive performance out there! Whatever you did... Most generals don't get so involved in direct operations, but time and time again you pave victory for us!>

Lelouch: <Simple chess. The king must lead for the troops to follow.>

<Speaking of which... I have research to prepare for a future assault. Take 9 ships to bombard Lilycove until they surrender, and send 7 to tackle Mossdeep. I will return by morning.>

Scyther: <Yes sir!>

-watches Lelouch dive off the deck and proceed underwater, towards Mauville-

PEFE HQ

Invasions... in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn... at once...

This is all way too fast, I...

Barley: <We have to do something, yes?>

Basket: <Definitely.>

Right. Okay, then... enough panicking, time to scheme. Round up all the free hands you can find, we need to react, and soon!
Do you highlight everything looking for secret messages?
The Watcher on the Wall
Going to bed. Can we do the Mossdeep attack tomorrow?
...for this night and all the nights to come.
81811 Mezzopiano18th Aug 2011 09:50:33 PM from Pso'Xja Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Crazy Cat Lady
-notices that Every is asleep, and decides to fall asleep right next to him, holding his hand-
Those monsters... driven mad by music. Their twisted souls bound to the beat.
CEO Misaki
The program is ready. Now to set them out.

Casval launches 6 rockets into the night sky.

I'll assume at least 3 will be ready by noon tomorrow. Then, the appropriate time for the squad to move out is 7 in the morning.

Picks up an abnormally large blade on an equally long handle.

Time for some finishing touches on my weapon.
There is no night without dawn. The sun is always sure to rise.
81813 PippingFool18th Aug 2011 09:55:06 PM from Babakiueria Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Getting away with murder
Cosplay with PASSION
No... no. D-don't go...

-Fool watches Anom leave-

He... He hates me...

-Fool goes back to crying-

edited 18th Aug '11 9:55:26 PM by PippingFool

One of my thoughts after you explained she's lithromantic is that she wouldn't be able to enjoy 50 billion boyfriends - Corvus Atrox
81814 Anomalocaris2018th Aug 2011 10:00:17 PM from Mr. Bones' Wild Ride Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Love blinded me (with science!)
Time to tip da scels!
-Hears Fool crying-

Fool... I...

-Turns and walks back-

I'm so sorry... I... just...

I want to forgive you. I will forgive you. But right now it's difficult for me to do. It just happened, and I already had a lot on my mind anyway. I'm really sorry...

-Is clearly very nervous around Fool, but tries to hide it for her sake-

edited 18th Aug '11 10:04:34 PM by Anomalocaris20

1 cubic yottaparsec = 6.62303754e125 shots. Food Drink for thought.
81815 SilentReverence18th Aug 2011 10:03:37 PM from 3 tiles right 1 tile up Get RP Mod
adopting kitteh

Dept. Store [closed]

-After descending through the elevator shaft with help of a Venomoth and a Magneton, I use a device and Venomoth's assistance to reveal the security beams, which have been changed since last time...-

Interesting... but the fundamental flaw is still the same...

-I make it to the other side of the basement passage with Venomoth on tow and head to an underground access to the northern docks, to retrieve the container coming from PEFE, holding stuff of absolutely no military value for someone training Royal Evolutions following the indications in Mysteries of the Earth-

-gestures to check watch, then signals to Venomoth to go ahead-

— Gotta make it before morning...


-Outside the building, half an hour later-

Maekrite (pacing around) — <I told you, we should have gone in.>

Pokéteco — <And do what, eh?> — flies in and pecks the Nidorino's head.

Maekrite — <OUCH!> — swings horn, missing — <What was that for?>

Pokéteco — <Being too nervous.> — flies around happily just outside of Maekrite's reach.

-The pair wait for my return at the northern side of the Dept. Store while Magnemite observs from above-

Maekrite (paces around) — <Grrrrr....> — sighs — <They're gonna blame me for this I'm sure. Don't you understand? I'm supossed to not. leave. him. alone.>

-while observing the Nidorino, Pokéteco uses his powers to read his thoughts somewhat-

Pokéteco — <You shouldn't worry. For one, he can move in there far better than you can...> — ignores the Nidorino's leer — <Oh please. Besides, if he is in trouble, he will use Call For Family or something.>

-Maekrite paws the ground, dismissing the obvious thought of "duh, he is not a Nidoran", then rolls his eyes focusing on the less obvious thought of "he is actually somewhere in the city, below the building"-

Maekrite — <And we would hear it here how?>

-The Noctowl laughs (or the closest to it a Noctowl can) then flies in and pecks Maekrite again, keeping himself out of touch-

Noctowl — <You'll Feel it, idiot.> — chirps — <You two are that close.>

-Maekrite breathes hard again, stops pacing and decides to focus his senses on the building, although he doesn't manage to notice the Magneton above-

edited 18th Aug '11 10:11:11 PM by SilentReverence

81816 rmctagg0918th Aug 2011 10:10:02 PM from Brooklyn, NY Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I won't say I'm in love
The Wanderer
-My non-party mons all show up inside the meeting place-

Musashi: <Basket said that we were needed because of the invasion.>
Hugging a Vanilluxe will give you frostbite.

It's typed rmctagg09.
81817 PippingFool18th Aug 2011 10:15:03 PM from Babakiueria Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Getting away with murder
Cosplay with PASSION
-Fool wipes her tears-

So you don't hate me?
One of my thoughts after you explained she's lithromantic is that she wouldn't be able to enjoy 50 billion boyfriends - Corvus Atrox
81818 Tangent12818th Aug 2011 10:15:25 PM from Virginia Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Route 111 Desert

-a Dragonite flies in from the direction of Mauville, cloaked by darkness, and begins distributing several boxes on the ground, hundreds of meters apart-

Lelouch: <Let's see how thorough Kyogre's victory really was...>

PEFE HQ, Badminton Court "War Room"

Yes. News is understandably chaotic so far, but Scolemis seem to have sicced their three best generals on Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. They are... not fairing very well so far, it appears...

Which is where we come in. PEFE doesn't have the manpower to make any dent in this conflict. But I suspect the various defense forces will like to borrow PEFeDOS's toys, now... among other techs.

edited 18th Aug '11 10:16:06 PM by Tangent128

Do you highlight everything looking for secret messages?
81819 Anomalocaris2018th Aug 2011 10:16:43 PM from Mr. Bones' Wild Ride Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: Love blinded me (with science!)
Time to tip da scels!
No. Of course not. I do not hate you at all. Right now... I'm a little bit afraid of you, and I am rather... upset about yesterday, but I could never hate you. I promise.
1 cubic yottaparsec = 6.62303754e125 shots. Food Drink for thought.
81820 TracerBullet18th Aug 2011 10:17:28 PM from A Dark and Rainy Alley Get RP Mod
Guess Who...?
-At the meeting place in PEFE HQ-

<Zoe: "We heard you called.">

<Kammy: "What is it that you had in mind?">

<Nathan: "What on earth can we possibly do?">

<Leana: "D-Don't talk like that! Don't you DARE talk like that!">

<Buster: "Leana, calm down!">

-Hearing Tangent-

<Kit: "What are you up to, Tangent?">

________________

-On Quest Island, about an hour later from capturing the recruiters-

"Do you suppose that we could have come up with a better solution than that, Dr. Tagg? I mean, leaving those cretins to be guarded by the local tribes as prisoners is a rather transient solution..."

________________

-On a bluff overlooking Goldenrod City, roughly 1:30 AM local time-

<Serperior: "... What on earth took Overland Groups A and B so long to group up?">

<Eelektross: "They ran into some unexpected resistance, sir.">

<Serperior: "Ugh... They got into a fight with the Nidoran, didn't they?">

<Magmortar: "To be fair, sir. They respected your orders to not attack unless attacked first.">

<Garchomp: "And if it's any consolation, the Nidoran along the route do not appear to be in any condition to mount further resistance...">

<Serperior: "What are were the casualty figures for Overland Groups A and B?">

<Garchomp: "Negligible, General. There were fewer than 500 casualties on our side, and most of those were poisonings that were easily treatable.">

<Serperior: "And the defenders?">

<Garchomp: "If the pre-battle intelligence we received was accurate sir, it appears that we have killed or captured a little over four-fifths of their forces.">

<Serperior: "So much for an unresisted march into the north. And what have you done with the dead?">

<Garchomp: "... I was not sure how to handle the matter of the enemy's dead, so I deferred to one of the other officers, sir.">

<Magmortar: "I ordered them buried with full military honors, General. I apologize if it held up the battalions more than it ought to have.">

<Serperior: "No, that's acceptable. Those defenders fought nobly, if foolishly. I see nothing wrong with allowing their dead to have a more graceful end than rotting on a forest floor.">

<Altaria: "Sir, the assault teams are in place.">

<Serperior: "Excellent, have them prepare the signal.">

______________________

-At a electrical substation somewhere in the suburbs of Goldenrod-

-A group of draconic Pokemon abruptly appear in the air after the dispelling of an illusion-

<Salamence: "Are you aware of your orders?">

<Other Pokemon: "Perfectly.">

<Salamence: "Then execute them.">

-The group uses a variety of ranged attacks, including Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor, quickly reducing the substation into a tangled mess of scrap-

__________________

-On the bluff-

-The lights of Goldenrod go out in large patches, continuing until the entire city is plunged into darkness-

<Serperior: "Wait for the buildings with backup power to appear, many of them are targets that we'll need to neutralize.">

edited 18th Aug '11 10:32:00 PM by TracerBullet

Hard Boiled Detective Since 1985
81821 TracerBullet18th Aug 2011 10:27:27 PM from A Dark and Rainy Alley Get RP Mod
Guess Who...?
Ignore.

edited 18th Aug '11 10:31:27 PM by TracerBullet

Hard Boiled Detective Since 1985
81822 SilentReverence18th Aug 2011 10:30:48 PM from 3 tiles right 1 tile up Get RP Mod
adopting kitteh

Hoenn, near that Tower that You Can't See

-A (not-so) random Sandshrew frolicks around the desert, in silence, hopping around and running and raising with his paw the corpse of a recently dead Swellow that happened to drop nearby, as if it was a kite-

AU!Dintel — <Wheeeee~!>

-...runs across the sand...-

AU!Dintel — <Wheeeee~!>

-...leaps off a rock...-

AU!Dintel — <Wheeeee~!>

-...jumps over an asleep hiker...-

-...-

-The Sandshrew goes sit on a rock and talks to the carcass-

AU!Dintel — <You know? Mr. Pinch was right, you are no funny. Like, you never talk to me.> — shivers — <And you are cold to hug.>

-leaves the random Swellow carcass by the side and sits to watch the stars-

AU!Dintel — <...I had more friends to hug before... but they all moved to the west...> — sobs for a while.

-After a moment, Dintel distinguishes what appears to be a flying Pokémon of a kind that he has never seen (in this timeline)-

AU!Dintel — <Oh! Look at that! Now that is flying around majestically.> — starts waving a paw to the flying Pokémon — <Oh hai!!!!!>


Random Goldenrod Tunnel, under the University

-I am carrying some stuff from the container, with Venomoth helping with the rest, when the technical lights suddenly go out-

...wait wut?

-We wait for a moment, but the lights are not reestablished. Venomoth turns to the north and screeches something which is not perfectly understandable to me, but seems to mean "Blaze".-

-At the streets, the lights suddenly go out-

Pokéteco — <...Now this is weird...>

Maekrite — <What is going on?>

-Maekrite hops on a car and sees some of the lights come in again, backed by the emergency generators. The lights at the lower floor of the Dept. Store come back too, and the ventilation system kicks up again-

Maekrite (sniffs the air) — <I don't like this...> — points to Pokéteco — <Carry me up!>

Pokéteco — <U MAD? I'm not gonna carry you up!> — flutters — <Wait here, I'll go check the building's summit.>

-Meanwhile, I reach an exposed network backend and connect a small device in order to fetch information about the city, but not even with that I can get a connection, to the University or to my house...-

81823 rmctagg0918th Aug 2011 10:31:06 PM from Brooklyn, NY Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I won't say I'm in love
The Wanderer
Musashi: <I see.>

Gaia: <What do you need us to do? We can hardly just watch as innocent people and mons get slaughtered.>

Nudi: -Looks raring to go- <Yeah, when are we going to beat the crap out of those cretins from across the sea?>

Throh: <Be patient, we'll get our chance.>


Celadon City

-Large parts of the city are in flames as Lanius' forces patrol the streets for any stragglers-


Oak's Lab

Venusaur: -Sees the flames- <It's really bad over in Celadon right now.>

Dugtrio: <I hope that friend of Tagg's is okay, and Tagg himself as well.>

Pidgeot: -Lands- <Just got back from Celadon. It looks like something out of WWII. There's some giant Samurott killing things like it's some sort of party.>

Lapras: -Comes over- <Well, if Tagg needs us, we'll be there.>


Perhaps Tracer, but it's not like they'll be going anywhere any time soon. If they try anything the local predators will finish the job for us.

edited 18th Aug '11 10:33:34 PM by rmctagg09

Hugging a Vanilluxe will give you frostbite.

It's typed rmctagg09.
81824 Tangent12818th Aug 2011 10:43:45 PM from Virginia Get RP Mod , Relationship Status: I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

PEFE HQ, War Room

First step is to enumerate what we have to offer.

Obviously if we can get larger numbers of Portal guns produced, they should give the defenders mobility and frustrate the attackers. There are a bunch floating around the Unovan Resistance... hopefully some of them can make their way to other regions' emerging Resistances, but we have no communication right now...

Oh, Basket, add "communication" to the agenda. We need to get that set up ASAP.

A bunch of the testing elements seem usable, too. Lightbridges, tractor beams, funnels, nevermind the "Thermal Discouragement Beam". We already have several production lines for those turrets, once we can find a way to deliver them.

Further ideas?

Route 111

Lelouch: <Oh? A native... better check...>

-lands, observes Dintel continue to wave enthusiastically-

... <Clearly you are not a threat.>

-Dintel attempts to hug Lelouch's leg-

<Hey- HEY!>

-shakes him off; Dintel begins sobbing-

<Ugh. Do you know who I am?!>

<...actually, probably not...>

-a smirk grows on his face-

<Very well, why not make sure everyone does?>

-lifts his arm out to the side as a crimson light flashes from his eye-

Dintel: -clapping- <Ooh, that is a shiny light, I can has->

-the Sandshrew falls into a trance-

Lelouch: <Now! Go, throughout your homeland, and tell your countrymen to prepare for me, their doom- Lelouch vi Britannia!>
Do you highlight everything looking for secret messages?
81825 SilentReverence18th Aug 2011 10:54:46 PM from 3 tiles right 1 tile up Get RP Mod
adopting kitteh

Hoenn

-Dintel sits there motionless for a while, then he stands up and kicks a random pebble into the sand-

AU!Dintel — <Stand up, Mr. Pinch!> — talks to the nowhere in the sand — <We have to go talk to the others!>

-orderly drags the Swellow corpse behind a rock and walks away decisively-

AU!Dintel — <It's majestic news! We Are All Preparing To Meet Our Doom!> — whistles on the way ahead — <La~ La~ La~louch! Flying with grace! La~ La~ La~louch! Huggable with Shiny Eyes!>

-suddenly stops for a while-

AU!Dintel — <Oh right... the nearest city is this way!> — turns to the left and starts walking past the Invisible Tower-

"We Shall All Prepare for our Doom!
Lelouch vi Britannia!
"

edited 18th Aug '11 10:56:16 PM by SilentReverence


Total posts: 463,038
1 ... 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272
3273
3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 ... 18522