Anime Theme Song Game:
- It's a comedy.
- The individual episodes are less than 20 minutes long.
- I do not have an MAL account.
- Asking questions in ALL CAPS only helps when I'm half asleep and too zonked to catch that DJ broke my rules. *uses Sky Uppercut on djmaca*
Round 315: *uppercuts Pokenatic*Hint: SHINRYUKEN!!!!!
Restrictions: No asking about air dates or series length. (The usual.) And I will lay a world of hurt on the next guy who tries it. The song:
- It's an OP.
- It's not from Code Geass.
- It's not produced by Tatsunoko Productions.
- It's not an action series.
- It's not targeted at the Shonen demographic.
- It's (probably) targeted at the Seinen demographic.
- There are no Humongous Mecha.
- The main character is not an Idiot Hero.
- It is an adaptation.
- It is an adaptation of a manga.
- The anime does not have a TV Tropes page.
- It does not have a Wikipedia page.
- Therefore it cannot possibly be listed as Seinen demographic under that page.
- It is not on the Summary.Manga And Anime page.
- The anime is not Pokémon.
- I will no longer entertain any questions on air dates. But since this one got by me... yes, it aired before the Sendai quake.
- So I'm not answering the Sarin question.
- Not answering the Obama question either.
- Not answering the Porygon question either.
- The anime has an entry on MAL.
- The anime has an entry on ANN.
- The anime has an entry on AniDB.
- It is listed as Seinen on AniDB.
- The manga that the anime is based on has an entry on Mangaupdates.
- The anime is a comedy.
- The individual episodes are less than 20 minutes long. (A loophole, I know, but it's technically not "air date / series length".)
- I am currently watching this series.
- I do not have an MAL account.
- Asking questions in ALL CAPS only helps when I'm sleep-deprived. For certain definitions of help. *grumble*
- Is it Pyrite Knows? ...I have absolutely nothing to say to that.
edited 26th Aug '11 7:48:03 PM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 7:18:23 PM by Pokénatic
- The average episode length is at least 10 min long according to MAL.
- It's an ONA series,
- which means it's not an OVA series.
edited 26th Aug '11 7:19:26 PM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 7:35:17 PM by Pokénatic
- It's an ONA series according to MAL.
- The average episode is 15 min or less according to MAL.
- I'm not that vindictive, so Yes. Actually, not really. I just wanted to use this song but decided to actually watch the anime first. But it fulfils one or the other.
- Don't know, really.
edited 26th Aug '11 7:55:30 PM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 7:54:41 PM by Pokénatic
edited 26th Aug '11 7:58:29 PM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 8:13:30 PM by shark33
edited 26th Aug '11 8:16:02 PM by shark33
- is the anime's ranking in MAL over 9000? I thought that was just a bad joke. Anyway, no.
- The ONA is the only animated adaptation of the source manga.
- It's not listed as Comedy genre on MAL.
- The source manga does not have a MAL page.
edited 27th Aug '11 10:46:40 AM by Pyrite
Round 316Hint: This song IS illegal. Hint 2: This song is used as an insert song AND as an ED. Hint 3: Shout-Out. I'll be giving more hints denpending on what you guys ask. Oh, and by the way, IT ISN'T GOD KNOWS.
edited 26th Aug '11 9:24:04 PM by shark33
edited 26th Aug '11 9:37:40 PM by shark33
edited 26th Aug '11 9:37:20 PM by shark33