edited 29th Dec '10 12:15:59 PM by TheSarge
Personality: Elarsarus is quite chipper, always willing to joke about things, no matter how dire the situation. He has no reason for doing anything, other than that he thinks it's fun.
Appearance: Elarsarus is tall and thin. His skin is pale from months upon months of magical study. His eyes are a dull green and his ears point straight up, as expected. He wears blue robes and has a spellbook chained to his thigh. He carries a staff, a piece of warped ash topped with a red crystal.
History: Elarsarus grew up in a small elven community. He was taken care of by loving parents, taught in the ways of archery and swordsmanship. Life was good for young Elarsarus. Good and boring. He enrolled in a magical academy, as far from his home as he could find. He spent years practicing the arcane arts, focusing primarily on destructive spells. When he graduated, he took to the road and he now wanders the land, looking for adventure.
edited 7th Jun '11 2:26:27 AM by troydenite
edited 7th Jun '11 2:37:56 AM by troydenite
- Name: Gerard Fendavinde
- Race: Human
- Occupation: Magic Knight
- Personality: At times, he seems like the perfect little Nice Guy, always trying to do good for the sake of doing good, but at other times, in fact, most of the time, he is a much darker figure. He is Gerard, the Grandmaster of the Nimzian Order, a group of decidedly villainous people dedicated to exterminating evil in the land and enforcing their own variety of salvation, with Gerard as their Heroic Sociopath in chief. He maintains that Nice Guy personality as a part of his act, and as a part of a truly strange Memory Gambit he uses on himself. While he is committed to doing good, he has the track record of Luca Blight. He suffers in True Gerard form from Black and White Insanity, resulting from his sister being brutally stabbed in front of him when he was little, and the resulting Ax-Crazy resulted in a Dark Messiah dedicated to expunging all hints of the medieval world which resulted in the extremely political almost-murder of his sister. Almost murder? Kallua is alive, and he is insanely protective of her, keeping her inside a castle made of crystal to make sure she is never hurt again. And Good Gerard is very confused indeed as to why his sister has been entombed within that weird castle. He acts, though, no matter which personality is dominant, as a person one hundred percent sure of their righteousness. but for most of the RP, Gerard will be in Light Mode, and unaware he is even a Magic ANYTHING
- Appearance: He is a very handsome looking man with dark blue hair, a snow flake shaped tattoo on his cheek, which only seems to arise when he becomes Dark Gerard. He is quite lithe and muscular, and seems to have a preference for tightly fitting black shirts, black pants, boots, and a Badass Longcoat with a color scheme of lighter blue and white, with red trim. He has a lot of scars on his back from his traumatic past and trying to protect his little sister from Sangou. He has very sincere blue eyes which match the drapes, but they become cold looking when he switches to Dark Gerard.
- History: Gerard and his family were the only people in the history of a nation to the far south to master the infamous Light Magic called The Aura, which is very appropriately Battle Aura which can be used for a number of powerful attacks. It was due to this and the fear of retribution for an earlier wrong that a noble sent Sangou to kill them. Sangou almost succeeded until Gerard manifested The Aura stronger than anyone else in his family ever did, and he destroyed the whole area in a flash of energy. Ever since then, he gathered the Nimzian Order around himself, and formed the Ice Queen Castle with magic, and then he went and killed the Emperor of the southern country in one strike, when the Emperor was a famously powerful and avaricious, evil mage. Gerard has since gone deep underground, though he has left Phantom Knight in charge. His own men want him to just end the whole thing and come back, and as such, are pursuing him. Oh, and he is having nightmares about evil deeds done by...himself!?
edited 18th Jun '11 3:18:26 AM by JustaUsername
edited 18th Jun '11 4:22:57 PM by NickTheSwing
edited 13th Jan '12 7:58:17 AM by Clawthewolf
edited 22nd Jan '12 12:30:48 PM by TheSarge
- Name: Kalan Belimus
- Race: Human
- Occupation: Run-away
- Personality: Kalan ain't quite right in the head, he regards death and pain extremely casually, perhaps he even ejoys it and is often the one that suggests it first as a solution to problems, that along with his cunning and somewhat wild imagination regarding of ways to inflict it can make him quite scary. Kalan does however realize how wrong this is and genuinly seeks betterment but that comes second to his goal of survival and to seek the death of his father. He also holds an great and deep hatred for generally abusive people that regards others as lesser beings.
- Appearence: Kalan is very femenine and attractive looking, both in face with blue eyes and blonde shoulder long hair that frames it in and body build in addition to being rather short and lightly built, so if he dresses like one he really looks like a girl. He dresses mostly in more expensive but still comfortable clothes if he's able to
- History: Kalan's father was a cruel merchant who traded in everything. He didn't care if it was legal or not, as long as it could bring profit and inorder to be able to conduct his buisnesses in peace he often had people killed or threatened. Now Kalan himself was the result of the union between his father and a woman that Kalan's father had bought for some pleasure before selling her away.
- Abilities: Kalan has an extensive knowledge of the anatomy of the various civilized spieces and the domesticated animals that might act as their guardians, in a highly lethal way of course along with poisons and antidotes. As for weapons skills he prefers his large number and variety of knives that he keeps hidden on most of his body and is highly skilled with but he can make due with a shovel if need arises. In a fight he relies heavily on his high speed, agility and presicion rather than brute force to inflict damage (For example, he would have no chance to pierce a knights plate with an unaugmented knife, but he might be able to dance around the foe and stab in a chink in the armor such as the neck, armpists and groin).
edited 24th Jan '12 6:29:08 AM by Clawthewolf