- Mirrors leading into Obfuscation is a sort of overture establishing the setting and themes of society being deceived and misguided.
- Disease Injury Madness is about the rise of a cult leader who starts to establish control and becomes a key member of the secret society running everything.
- Fossil Genera is about the secret society and their utter domination over Earth.
- Desert Of Song - music has been outlawed by the dictators and bureaucrats. A small rebel group heads into the desert to create music, sparking a wish among the oppressed to rise up and escape.
- Swim To The Moon is the finale in which humanity seeks escape and decides to throw off the shackles of oppression; a wider-scale rebellion begins. (The song's actually about an individual wanting to escape his mundane, controlled life, but I think that whole theme of escape makes for a nice conclusion to the album).
edited 12th Dec '10 10:46:46 AM by AsTheAnointed
edited 12th Dec '10 11:16:43 PM by DJay32
edited 13th Dec '10 12:30:37 AM by xexyzl
edited 21st Aug '12 11:45:21 PM by MikeK
edited 13th Dec '10 5:56:44 PM by cutewithoutthe
edited 16th Jun '11 12:50:15 AM by Lapsedtreker
edited 16th Jun '11 12:07:09 PM by cutewithoutthe
edited 16th Jun '11 10:57:47 PM by DoctorDiabolical
edited 21st Aug '12 3:45:05 PM by professorquirrell19