My only worry with the advent of DLC is how games get rushed out and then add in stuff later on. My only hope is SMB 4 won't do the same thing.
edited 26th Oct '12 10:24:48 PM by tclittle
edited 27th Oct '12 4:56:50 AM by Hydronix
edited 27th Oct '12 9:10:56 AM by Nap1100
edited 27th Oct '12 9:50:56 AM by Anomalocaris20
edited 28th Oct '12 8:47:57 PM by 0dd1
- attack: 1/10
- jump: 4/10
- speed: 3/10
- weight: low
- size: small
- (B): tackle an attack that thrusts the fish forward and up a little.
- (Smash B): Flail Magikarp thrashes around it actually does a lot of damage if you're managing to keep the fish alive at high damage ratio.
- (Up B): splash: propelled the fish up but doesn't do any damage
- (Down B): bounce Magikarp bounces off the ground and does a comparatively strong amount of damage.
- FINAL SMASH!: Evolution it evolves simple as that.
- attack 10/10
- jump 10/10
- speed 10/10
- weight superheavy
- size massive
- (B): Flamethrower*
- (Smash B): Aqua Tail a powerful tail swipe covered in water energy
- (Down b): earthquake: shakes the area around the massive creature causing a lot of damage.
- (Up B): waterfall becomes in cloaked in water and swims straight up
- FINAL SMASH: giga impact. Pretty much terms Gyarados into a freight train that you control sort of like Super Sonic or Volt Tackle only earthbound.
edited 29th Oct '12 12:32:46 PM by HeroShepherd
edited 29th Oct '12 12:29:11 PM by HeroShepherd
edited 29th Oct '12 3:10:21 PM by HeroShepherd
edited 29th Oct '12 6:07:42 PM by HeroShepherd