edited 5th Dec '10 9:01:37 PM by SuperDimensionman
edited 5th Dec '10 9:02:21 PM by Durazno
- We're moving through the characters one step at a time. The beginning of a new discussion and end of the old one is marked by a new profile being posted.
- No one will shoot you for sharing your thoughts on a character who had already been discussed. Going off-topic for a bit is okay. The order is only there to ensure that the thread has some direction. But if you have more general thoughts to share, consider posting in the general thread instead.
- The next topic of discussion will be voted on at the end of the current one.
- "Canon" is something that can be discussed freely. Please take care to differentiate between discussing what is canon, and discussing what is a good alternative interpretation.
- Be civil. Don't take arguments against your ideas to be affronts to your person. Don't act like people's ideas make them deserving of affronts. This is not a rule so much as just common sense.
- A freeform essay in which you may display your ideas of a certain character. If you see a character differently from canon, share it. If you have a strong idea of what a certain character is like, canon-like or not, share it. If yo've created your own fanwork, or if you're playing with ideas for one, or if you just like to imagine what you'd do it like, share it. Even if you just have a crazy, off-the-wall idea for a different take on a character that you think is really cool, share it.
- The essay itself is freeform, but please give it a title or summary as well. A summary shouldn't be any longer than three lines. Less should be sufficient unless you're particularly ambitious.
- The essay will then be linked: 1) under your name at the bottom of this post, and 2) by its descriptive title in the character's profile.
- Alternate Character Interpretations should follow the flow of discussion. Posting ones for characters already discussed is fine. If you really want to write about one who hasn't been discussed yet, it's time to do some campaigning for votes.
edited 6th Dec '10 1:38:19 AM by Clarste
edited 6th Dec '10 2:23:13 AM by Hylarn
edited 6th Dec '10 2:05:31 AM by Clarste
edited 6th Dec '10 2:05:07 AM by Fawriel