* AwesomeMusic: The theme songs - both [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7gzHLKT5g4 the original version]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unW4GOJw4ro the revival version]] qualify.
** The funding credits music. Also served as the music for the Z-Mail raps of seasons 1 and 2.
** Any of the instrumental music playing during the games, [=ZOOMdos=], and whatnot.
** Caroline. Some fans like her for being the only cast member to be on the show for 4 seasons, while others hate her for the exact same reason.
** Also, Rachel as "Ubbi Dubbi Woman". Was having her replace Kenny as "Ubbi Dubbi Man" a good way to keep a reacurring skit going, or did it push said skit into SeasonalRot?
* BrokenBase: The reunion episode. On one hand, everyone loved seeing Pablo, Jared, Lynese, David and Keiko return, but some see it as a bit of a missed opportunity since there were no Cafe ZOOM, ZOOM Playhouse, or Ubbi Dubbi segments, and wasn't the season finale many feel it should have been.
* EarWorm: The theme songs.
** Also, the "send it to ZOOM" jingles:
--> ''A Z-Double-O-M Box 350''
--> ''Boston, Mass''
--> ''SEND IT TO ZOOM!''
** "Ubububi dubububi muban!"
** "Because I can't!" "Why not?" "Because I can't!" "Why Not?" "Because my back is aching, and my shoes are too tight, and my hips are shaking to the left and to the right!"
** "Down down baby! I like gymnastics!"
** "WHOO!" "HA-CHOO!"
** All of the background music.
** The funding credits music...
** [[Music/SpiceGirls "Stop right now, thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch..."]]
* DorkAge: The last two seasons, which went through changes that alienated fans of the first five seasons.
* FirstInstallmentWins: Inverted ''and'' played straight. As mentioned below, the first season of the revival is usually considered the show's best. However, the revival is also much more popular than the 1972 original.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: In a segment where the Zoomers were detailing their potential houses in ten years: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TXYtVpfHZg "I live in the sky!"]][[note]]Less than ten years later, Jared had died.[[/note]]
* HarsherInHindsight: On the show's website, all the kids from the 1999 revival have their own pages. Jared's page has a testimonial from him about what he'd like to do when he grows up. Also, in season one (the one Jared was in), there's a bit where the entire cast talks about what they'll be doing in ten years. [[note]] Jared died in a car accident in 2006 at the age of 21[[/note]]
* GrowingTheBeard: The 1999 series is considered a big improvement over the 1970s one, due to casting better kid actors.
** The kids in the 1970s series weren't the best actors, but it certainly was adorable.
** Some 1999-era ZOOM Playhouse skits, such as "Trouble in Candy Kingdom" and "A Soup Opera!" also count, considering the new cast members were much better actors.
** Season 4 is generally considered to be where the show's quality started to decline.
** Some of the reoccurring skits arguably suffered this too, such as the aforementioned "Ubbi Dubbi Wo/Man", as well as the "Red Bench" series, which lasted from the second to the second-to-last season.
* SpoiledByTheFormat: Rachel at the end of the "Things I Love" game in season 3.
-->'''Kenny:''' I wonder who it could be!
* TearJerker: The death of Jared Nathan via a car accident in 2006.
** When Caroline finally left the show after four seasons. It doesn't help that the show underwent some major retooling right after she did.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: Every season had something changed, but the last two seasons are the most glaring example of this.
* TooCoolToLive: Jared.
* ToughActToFollow: Season 1 is largely considered the show's best season. That said, the next two seasons were at the very least a respectable follow-up.
* ToyShip: Caroline and Kenny. Although there was never any hint that they liked each other in that way, many fans seem to ship the two. The facts that they appear in a lot of segments together and they were the only two cast members from Season 2 to return for the next season help to fuel it.