YMMV: Zero Hour
The Comic Book
- Nightmare Fuel: The time-erasing void.
- Tear Jerker: Green Arrow apparently killing his best friend, Hal Jordan. (He got better.)
The Television Series
- Critical Research Failure: The old clockmaker mentions three apostles by name: Peter, Bartholomew, and... Luke? (A double failure because two other named gospels, Matthew and John, would have been correct choices.)
- Spiritual Adaptation: Of The Da Vinci Code.
The 1957 Film
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Or, rather, Zero Hour! is funny; it has been noted that, what with Airplane! and all, it's very nearly impossible to watch Zero Hour! with a straight face anymore.
- It's also not as overly melodramatic (and therefore not as silly) as some other Disaster Movies might be, but it gets lumped right in with them anyway. Case in point: Warner Home Video marketed the DVD as part of their "Cult Camp Classic" line of films.