YMMV: Yume 2kki
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Urotsuki can be interpreted in several different ways, from some girl with weird dreams to an outright psychopath to a Crazy Awesome girl who expresses herself through her dreams.
- Ambiguous Gender: Aoshiru, to some. The wiki has settled on using 'they' pronouns because nobody can agree.
- Crazy Awesome: Urotsuki's chainsaw and motorcycle can really give off this impression.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: There's so many memorable characters it's hard to list them all. Many of them get wallpapers depicting them as well.
- Urotsuki herself counts, in fact she's depicted hanging out with Madotsuki the most out of any fan game character period.
- Goddamn Bats: About 6 different ones, the worst being the snake women, who also like to steal your hard-earned money.
- Good Bad Bug: Locations that restrict the use of the Bike do not restrict Wolf+Bike..
- Memetic Mutation: One of the effects/characters, the Marginal Vivid Worker, has become a meme on Pixiv.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- A boarded-up doorway which you can chainsaw through. You find yourself in a puke-green hallway with black stains all over the walls. At the end of the hallway? A giant Uboa-lookalike that sits on a bed and laughs creepily at you. Gah! Here's a video. And then (in some versions) there's what happens when you use the Telephone effect.
- The creepy clown inside a circus tent. (video link)
- The Woobie: Aoshiru. He's a lonely kid that's the only occupant in a hospital surrounded by disturbing creatures. And when Urotsuki interacts with him, she kills him automatically.