YMMV: Young Merlin
- Crowning Moment of Funny - One of the goblins guarding a log near the beginning of the game, challenges Merlin to cross a line, backs up, does it again, then splits. It's obvious the goblin's acting tough, but is clearly afraid of the blonde pretty boy.
- To a lesser extent (and annoying example), any time a goblin kicks you in the shins because you're in the way.
- Game Breaker - Thunder which destroys virtually anything on-screen, though you lose it a bit later after you get it. The Torch is also this to a lesser degree. Plus, equip the Hourglass with any other weapon and you're practically unstoppable. A glitch in the Comb item also causes some weird invulnerability too.
- That One Level - The minecart levels. There are three!
- Unfortunate Character Design - Oh those freaky souless faces... Merlin, the wizard, and the Shadow King are prime examples.
- Apparently, the devs couldn't help putting laugh lines on every human character, but because of the low resolution, said characters end up looking quite chubby in the face.