YMMV: Yoohoo and Friends
- Alternate Character Interpretation: In a meta sense. Father Time is most often depicted as a stereotypical 'wise old man' with a long beard. Here he is a loud and obnoxious, but kind-hearted, blue-skinned man who casts spells with a club. He still has a beard, though.
- Broken Base: Many fans of the original claim the Gag Dub is a hideous defilement of the Yoohoo & Friends franchise, but others call it a necessary revamping of a generic cutesy cartoon; there's also a few who think each version is good in its own way. Officially, the critics agreed with the former camp.
- Ear Worm: The English theme song.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: The show attempts to parody this, but sometimes falls into it regardless.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The later episodes get so ridiculous and silly. The so-called "product" the YooHoos have to fix, barely having any relevance in the episode. For example:
- In "Weeping Willow", an anthropomorthic tree that cries is used to make tissues, and it's tears end up creating a flood that serves as the premise of the episode. While the tree itself doesn't appear until the final minute of the show.