* AccidentalInnuendo: In "Booby Trapped Bear", the chief of the Ranger arrives to assess the situation because he was informed that someone was [[HaveAGayOldTime "molesting a bear."]] In the sixties, Molest meant "Pester and harass", as opposed to pestering and harassing in [[RapeIsASpecialKindOfEvil a decidedly different sense]].
** One of the movie's posters had a close-up of Yogi and Boo-boo's faces, Yogi behind Boo-Boo. The tagline? "[[http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/yogi_bear_poster_02.jpg Great things come in bears]]".
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqVC1w-2Cy0 Yogi Bear is smarter than the average bear...]]
** Pretty much EVERY song sung by Cindy.
* ClicheStorm: The movie. The plot is so predictable you can tell what's going to happen next even if you've never seen it before.
** Likewise, most of the plots in the 1988 reboot (some of which are flat-out remakes of older Yogi cartoons).
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Yogi ''really'' goes off the deep end when it comes to his obsession with human food in ''Yogi the Easter Bear''. Not only does he eat all of the Easter candy that was meant for the kids in the Jellystone Easter Jamboree, but he also destroys the Easter Bunny suit he used to get past security while escaping Ranger Smith.
* HilariousInHindsight: ''Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper'' features Yogi hiding out in a department store, which is a parody of Macy's. The name? ''[[MonsterClown Gacy's]]''.
* MorePopularSpinoff: The Yogi Bear Show was basically a SpinOff of ''The Huckleberry Hound Show'', but it is much more remembered than its predecessor today.
* TheScrappy: Ranger Rubideux from the 1988 series.
* TearJerker: You can't help but feel bad for Bobo in ''Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!''. First he thought Yogi has been sent to the San Diego Zoo (Yogi tricks another bear in his place and hid for awhile), then Cindy gets herself transferred out to be with him. At first he finds some solace knowing that Yogi and Cindy will be together, until Ranger Smith told him Cindy has been sent to the St. Louis Zoo instead. Bobo tries to stop the truck but it's too far gone, leaving him all alone with the knowledge that Yogi and Cindy will [[StarCrossedLovers forever be separated]]. Until he reunited with Yogi, who's determine to find Cindy and take her home.
* WeAreStillRelevantDammit: ''Yo! Yogi''
* WTHCastingAgency: Many fans were quite surprised when Creator/DanAykroyd was cast as the voice of Yogi Bear for the 2010 movie, and even more were outraged when Music/JustinTimberlake was cast as Boo Boo Bear. Surprisingly, as revealed by [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hiJ2dbpRY0 the teaser]], Timberlake was actually quite spot on. Aykroyd, on the other hand, was more divisive.
** Timberlake imitated cartoon character voices as a child as a voice exercise, and Boo Boo was one of his favorites.
** Aykroyd is part of the Autism spectrum, so his replication is not a surprise.
** Tom Cavanaugh is not the first actor who comes to mind when you think "strict authoritarian ranger." And for good reason.
* TheWoobie: Cindy Bear. The minute she cries, it's hard not to want to reach out and give her a hug.
** Especially in ''Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!''.