YMMV: Yie Ar Kung Fu
- Breather Boss: Feedle is (are?) ridiculously simple compared to the opponents before and after him (them?).
- Goddamned Bats: The mooks in second game. Those mooks respawn infinitely, and they move so fast that you must evade them very precisely.
- Also, Li Jen's thunder attacks are fast. The player must evade them quickly to avoid getting hit.
- Older Than They Think
- That One Boss: Club, who not only deals a lot of damage with his eponymous weapon, but he also carries a shield, allowing him to block attacks.
- Li Jen in the second game. See Goddamned Bats above.