YMMV: Yie Ar Kung Fu
- Breather Boss: Feedle is (are?) ridiculously simple compared to the opponents before and after him (them?).
- Goddamned Bats: The mooks in second game. Those mooks respawn infinitely, and they move so fast that you must evade them very precisely.
- Also, Li Jen's thunder attacks are fast. The player must evade them quickly to avoid getting hit.
- Older Than They Think: As far as Fighting Games go, this game precedes the very first Street Fighter game by two years, and has established things for the genre before that game and its much more recognizable sequel.
- That One Boss: Club, who not only deals a lot of damage with his eponymous weapon, but he also carries a shield, allowing him to block attacks.
- Li Jen in the second game. See Goddamned Bats above.