YMMV: X Marks The Spot
- Crowning Moment of Funny
- At one point Joe cuts off a pedestrian who was trying to cross the street. The man simply climbs into Joe's back seat then exits the other side and continues on his way. He doesn't even close the car door behind him.
- Joe tops him two seconds later, by pulling out then stopping dead in the intersection in order to close his car doors — and instigating a traffic jam in the process.
- Fridge Horror: Joe mentions he is almost 36. The Judge says he wasn't expected to die for another 20 years. So he was supposed to die at 56? Even for the 1950s, that's awfully early.
- Society Marches On: Averted, because...
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: As heavyhanded as the short is, it's actually a good instruction film and all the instruction still applies today.