YMMV Tropes in this work include:
- Awesome Music: The series has a very memorable and catchy soundtrack, composed by Stephen Lim, the first half of the LifePoint1 creative duo.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: When Ralph sets Goth's hair on fire in Session 15.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: Everyone's beating up on everyone else, rendering the schools no more than a backdrop for more senseless violence.
- Eight Deadly Words: Too many characters and (almost) none of them show any reason for the audience to root for them.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Various commentators like Ralph for all the wrong reasons.
- General Ironicus liked Mil, due to how he looked like a human Sonic OC. It got to the point where Ironicus was calling Mil "Tails" in the last few parts.
- The student known only as "Goth" is also pretty popular. As stated in Chip Cheezum's riff, at least he actually does something different instead of punching people right away. Another reason is mentioned above in Crowning Moment of Funny.
- The Bald Teacher from the first season has also gained a following, mostly because the person voicing him was named Sephiroth in the credits.
- Growing the Beard: The series has a lot of Early Installment Weirdness in the early episodes, particularly one where a couple of VERY poorly drawn characters start fight that's so weak Ghai lampshades it.
- Memetic Mutation: Plenty.
- "This is a good series you got going. Now we need to see some titty-mmm-bop-bop-tittays."
- "STRONG RUSHMORE!"
- The goth kid getting his head lit on fire.
- "Quite frankly, there are a lot of people I'd like to beat to death without repercussion." note
- Narm: Oh so very much.
- What exactly does 'Strong Rushmore' mean, and why is it an attack?
- Baseballs DO NOT cut cheeks!
- Narm Charm: The series can at least be watched for a good laugh.
- Relationship Writing Fumble: Every pairing ends up like this, due to how they're introduced in such little time and the audience is expected to care.
- Special Effect Failure: Lots.
Chip Cheezum: Why do they bleed steak sauce?
- So Bad, It's Good