Tropers Online: 3,236
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Wyrmwick Campaign
- Crosses the Line Twice: With Lord Ka T and RolloT what did you expect?
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Pretty much a given for Lord Kat DM work.
- The NPCs have become fan favorites, especially Wez the Mad and Councilman Alpert.
- Fan Nickname: "Derpwick", for the campaign overall because everyone from the party to the DM has screwed something up royally over the course of the campaign.
- Never Live It Down: Arclight and his roll failures. Even after changing characters from Kithra the Hunter to Denora the Warpriest, he still cannot roll good hits in combat.
- Squick: Vern (the White Dragon) and Caitlin...
"You smell like a Dragon..."