YMMV: Wraith: The Oblivion
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: You're dead. There's an angry voice in your head that wants you to start destroying everything. Your options are to mope around in the wasteland for eternity, destroy everything, be turned into someone's sweater-vest whilst remaining conscious for eternity, cease to exist, or try to Transcend (which on visuals alone is indistinguishable from ceasing to exist). Oh, and that last one's illegal. And the "Destroy everything" faction grows stronger by the day. This series sold badly enough that White Wolf decided to end its metaplot early by blowing everything up.
- Narm: It's kind of hard to keep a sufficiently bleak mood going when there are alternative-rock quotes at the top of every other paragraph.
- While all White Wolf's Old World of Darkness settings flirted with angst, Wraith has it as a core statistic and game mechanic.
- Nightmare Fuel — Hmm, let's start with...EVERYTHING!
- True Art Is Angsty — Beyond any doubts, Wraith is the darkest of the old World of Darkness lines. It is also considered one of the best.