YMMV: Wizards And Warriors
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Malkil's theme used for both the Game Over cutscene and the Final Boss battle is the one part of the soundtrack that stands out for most people.
- Evil Is Sexy: And how! Prince Dirk Blackpool and his little brother Geoffrey. And for the gentlemen, his personal witch Bethel.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Malkil's king form in the third game makes him look suspiciously like the Burger King.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The attack mechanic in the third game. Required the player to hold the B button, then press the D-pad in order to attack properly. Utterly useless with the Knight's initial shortsword (Irritatingly required for all guild tests), the longsword and the Thief's dagger and crowbar. However, once the Wizard's fireball ability and the Knight's Axe and Silversword are unlocked, it becomes apparent that the attack mechanic was designed with these weapons in mind, rather than melee weapons.
- That One Boss: The Skeleton Changeling in the first game.
- That One Level: The Gold Wizard's trial in the third game. The platforms move insanely quickly, requiring absolutely perfect timing.