Tropers Online: 2,491
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Within A Deep Forest
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Wonderfully soothing and atmospheric tunes pervade the game, some of them created by Nifflas himself.
- Nightmare Fuel: The future. Normally you don't notice just how much animation is there and how lively the game world is. When everything is frozen and stopped the effect is pretty damn frightening. The music and the animals frozen on the spot are especially unnerving.
- That One Level:
- The Crystal Path. Features some tricky puzzles, and the glass ball is required for most of it. The crowner is probably the switch that catapults your fragile form across the room when you touch it.
- The Shadowlands. It's a major trial-and-error maze.
- Markstone Ridgemine. Every time you mess up, you have to start again from the beginning. That music gets old fast.