YMMV: Wild Rebels
- Designated Hero: Rod; highlighted by the bots when they note (whilst erroneously labeling him an Anti-Hero) that the only "heroic" action he takes the entire film is to flash his headlights at a passing police car.
- To elaborate on the "error" mentioned: their definition of Anti-Hero is pretty much accurate (in particular, Rod fits into the definition of the "classical" antihero — spineless, ineffectual, etc.); but the film plays Rod up as a straight-up Hero, not as an antihero of any stripe. On the other hand, it's worth noting that he was willing to infiltrate a notoriously dangerous biker gang. Eventually.
- Ear Worm: "Wiiiiiiiiild rebels! Those munchy crunchy rebels..."
- Hey, It's That Guy!: See Retroactive Recognition, below.
- Moral Event Horizon: The gun shop robbery-murder scene. The uncut version is actually a lot more brutal. The salesmen isn't just shot (as seen in the MST3K version)...he gets his head kicked like a football during a Field Goal. His neck is apparently broken in the process & he bleeds from the mouth (Banjo & Fats mock his bloody mouth). It's a rather edgy scene in an otherwise rather goofy musical (somewhat)/biker film.
- Retroactive Recognition: Believe it or not, that's Santa Claus from A Christmas Story as Fats.
- Rootingforthe Empire: Sure, the Satans Angels are a group of sadistic bloodthirsty psychos, but they're a lot more interesting to watch than bland Rod.