Tropers Online: 4,975
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Ear Worm: The animated series had a quite catchy Theme Song.
- Magnificent Bastard: TAO.
- My Real Daddy: Despite not coming in until the second volume, Joe Casey's take on the team is considered the definitive version.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: The SNES game, despite being a Beat'em Up, only allows one player. You can only use three of the C.A.T.s (Maul, Spartan and Warblade) and cannot select which one to use in each mission. Besides, it is pretty difficult and the difficulty settings are "formidable" and "extreme" so you have to deduce which is which.
- Recycled Premise: Milennia ago, two alien ships, one with good guys and other with bad guys, face each other close to Earth and crash there. It's almost the same as The Transformers.