- Base Breaker / They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Boy King has divided their fans and critics with its' more openly electronic sound and Hotter and Sexier lyrics. Whilst some have applauded the change in direction, others felt that the band were just churning out generic electro/dance tracks and had lost what made them stand out in the first place.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Anyone who discovered the band through Two Dancers or Smother might be surprised by the flamboyant style of their first album Limbo, Panto.
- Fridge Logic: It is not explained why everyone isn't acting crazy because of the PCP in the water.
- Narm: A scene of Elephants causing car crashes in a busy street is made comical when one of the drivers lets out the line "What's that? ELEPHANTS!"
- Squick: Feeding time for the zoo's cat population is shown in gory detail, with decapitated heads of horses getting cleaved in half and being lopped into the cages.