YMMV: Wild at Heart
- Badass Decay: Sailor does less well in every fight he gets into. To be fair his opponents got tougher and better armed.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Even for a Lynch film, the scene where Lula talks about her missing cousin (Crispin Glover) qualifies.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "I'd like to apologize to you gentlemen for referring to you all as homosexuals. You taught me a valuable lesson in life."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The finale.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Slaughterhouse" by Powermad; "Baby Please Don't Go" by Them, "Up In Flames" by Koko Taylor and "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak.
- Narm: Sailor's hallucination of Glinda, the good witch.
- Nightmare Fuel: The lipstick scene, Johnnie's torture/death scene and the car accident qualify.
- One-Scene Wonder: Crispin Glover and Jack Nance; to a lesser extent, Sherilyn Fenn as the car crash victim.
- Squick: See Your Head A Splode below and Gorn above.